The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it.
The result was keep
. 20:39, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Although this page is a legitimate part of Runescape history, it is no longer a part of Runescape. Unlike events that have occurred that are still in the history this article, in my opinion, has been "erased" from the history of Runescape. I think it should be merged with Aftermath of the Bounty Hunter update or possibly the Prayer pages. I think a section needs to be added to the Aftermath... page anyway talking about the changes to the Wilderness post-update. Jathsen (talk ° Contribs #) 05:30, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- Keep - What Chia said. Morian Smith 13:19, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
- Keep - Deleting the article will lose the historical value of what once was. ~
kytti khat 05:08, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- Keep - I'm not a big wilderness user, especially after the BH updates and anti-PKing stuff. I didn't know this area no longer existed! :) This article certainly needs to remain for complete documentation of the game, and it certainly was a part of the game even if it isn't there now. Please don't merge this into some other article, as it is a legitimate place and location of the game, and multiple references to it can occur. --Robert Horning 14:22, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
- Certainly a Strong Keep - Like Robert Horning I've never been a big wilderness fan, but the bone yard was an significant part of the game before its removal. I think its important that the wiki should always try to document as much about RuneScape, both past & present, as possible. Dechaineux Talk
14:40, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
- Keep - it was significant before the removal of the wilderness and it said in the article "After December 10, 2007 updates, the Bone Yard no longer exists, having been replaced with Clan Wars." Rune445566 14:45, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Keep - It was very significant to people training their prayer quickly, and isn't the wiki supposed to report everything they can about runescape? Well, this is part of runescape's history and should be kept! - Pikachao
- Keep - Even though I never visited there, and now never will, I acknowledge that this is (or was) a significant money-maker for many many free-to-players and pay-to-players alike. It deserves to have its own article - much like the much less significant Lathas' amulet and Carpentry. This should just be added to obsolete updates category, and maybe have an image of what it is now added. Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 22:24, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. No further edits should be made to this page.