The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it.
The result was no consensus 20:59, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
All the information covered in this article is also covered in the barrier article. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Nasa geek (talk).
Also up for deletion (I just don't want to spam up the VfD page) are:
Barrier (Class 2)
Barrier (Class 3)
Barrier (Class 4)
Barrier (Class 5)
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Nasa geek (talk).
- Keep The Granularity policy says that all these things, no matter how minor, should have their own articles. --Psycho Robot 02:31, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- Keep per Psycho. Killr Talk 21:26, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Keep - Per Psycho. Lvl 3 skils3 Talk~ Holiday Signup ~Hiscores 21:27, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Merge and redirect - Anything that is not already in the barrier page should be added there. This can apply to all clay item (class x) pages. A lot of them are small or stubs, very very similar to the classes above and/or below them; (I think it) would be better to ignore the Granularity policy and merge them. Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 09:54, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- I once proposed the merging of a number of NPCs which had no information except "they are a resident of town x" into one "residents of town x" page, but was universally opposed because of the granularity policy. Its pretty cut and dry --Psycho Robot 04:06, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
- Comment - It seems as if we're just trying to boost the article count, as opposed to just providing info and assistance. Lets say I was just browsing through this wiki,and for one reason or another I wanted to look up Stealing Creation; am I really going to be interested in the 33 creatable items * 5 levels for each (plus the main article) (198 articles combined)? All the information could pretty easily be combined into a single article, so the need for multiple articles for each seems vastly unneeded; is this speculation justified? Texan H B K 20:41, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- delete With a redirect for each of the items to the main article. IAR applies in this case, we need to think and not be mindlessly following rules.--Degenret01 04:08, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Delete - Per Gaz. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 11:44, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
Closed - The barrier articles will not be deleted because no consensus has been reached. Andrew talk 20:59, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. No further edits should be made to this page.