The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it.
The result was Split into disambiguation.
02:01, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi. I think this article is ready to be deleted or turned into a disambiguation page. The two articles, East and West Ardougne are both complete and up-to-date and cover all, if not, more information than this article. Please state you comments and thoughts. Thankyou, Chicken7 >talk 11:46, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Me but I think it should be transformed into to a disambig page and have a short description. Chicken7 >talk 11:46, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- I will make it into a disambig page if anyone else agrees with us. This dude is evil like hellKorak 12:37, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Turn into disambig. Tes Fan 14:57, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Turn into disambiguation page for East and West Ardougne. Dtm142 18:06, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Disambiguation They're two different cities really, and no need to list everything twice. Skill 21:47, 10 August 2007 (UTC)
- Disambiguation Just pointing out that the official RuneScape world map labels two separate towns called West Ardougne and East Ardougne. Ardougne should be a disambiguation page, as each certainly justifies its own article, and having the Ardougne article outlining both together only duplicates information. Leevclarke 22:16, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Save Although they might as well be two different cities, both combined is still called Ardougne. Edenane 11:11, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
- They are two different cities (towns?), and there is a big wall separating them with only one door. Leevclarke 22:18, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. No further edits should be made to this page.