The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it.
The result was Delete
. Overwelming support. Ilyas Talk Contribs
22:28, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
According to the article, this riot lasted fifteen minutes and 25 people took part, making it rather small compared to the other riots regarding these updates. Additionally, it is claimed that the riot had an "important impact", but as far as I know none of the riots have managed to accomplish anything much. This event isn't worthy of an article given its scale, and there are many other events with more attendees that I think the consensus is to exclude. Skill 06:02, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support - Looks much like a promotional page to me : made by a user called Mandalore 65, about the clan lead by... Mandalore 65, and is the only contribution by this user. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 06:57, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support - Same as above user said, the article describes an event of no significant magnitude, and doesn't really conform to encyclopedia style - seems self promotion to me. Khalron 09:45, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support - This is clearly propoganda and should be deleted with all haste, all it does is promote a clan that broke the rules and it's leader. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Azaz129 (talk).
- Support - Very small scale event and non-neutral writing style. Pointy 14:31, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support if images or videos cannot be shown to confirm notability. If a video or image(s) are added, I change my vote to "pending" until further notice, as it may show it's notable, or may show it's not notable. Chiafriend12I have 12 friends. 19:42, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support Wow, it's not even an article, it looks made up, calling Mod Hasmo first Hanson and then Henson, saying that Player Mods BANNED people, this should be in speedy deletion, not here... Jigo22 22:50, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
- Actually it says a Jagex Mod (eg gold crown) banned ppl, not Player Mods. I don't know if that's true, but I think it's possible. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 23:51, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
- support This article is kind of pointless and i doubt this riot even scaled up to what might be considered riot. I believe this was more of a rant session. Jmo, 00:04, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support. A riot this minor does not deserve mention. Cool Spy0 22:10, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support - Not worthy of an article, had no impact on the community, and I've never heard of it... Something like this should go in a larger article, like the World 66 protest, saying that many smaller riots took place. Ilyas Talk Contribs 22:15, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
- Looks like we have some consensus now... also, the page author doesn't seem to be willing to defend his page.Patheticcockroach(Talk) 22:22, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. No further edits should be made to this page.