The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it.
The result was Redirect
13:57, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
This was originally tagged with a speedy-d tag, however I believe this needs discussion. Article was tagged with the reason "Covered in Adamant bolts"
- Comment - I have no opinion on this, I just moved it to RfD. --Aburnett (Talk) 00:45, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
OpposeSupport RS:G-Need I say more? HaloTalk 00:54, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Support redirect - RS:G says that armor/weapons that look alike should be covered on the same page. Since the poisoned versions of arrows are essentially the same item with the same purpose, and can be substituted for each other, this does not need its own page. I redirected Adamant arrows (p++) today after seeing a speedy delete with the same reason. --LiquidTalk 00:56, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- RS:G Also says to make different articles if the items look different. So even if there isn't one for p, p+, and p++, there should be one for regular, and one for poisoned. By policy at least. Sometimes...I hate that policy. HaloTalk 01:03, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Support - Sure granularity policy technically applies, but RS:IAR and RS:UCS override granularity. Simply put we can very easily and effectively cover both the poisioned and nonpoisoned versions in the article, and the poisoned version is not different enough to justify a completely separate article. Psycho Robot talk 01:24, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- IAR=UCS...but you do bring up a point. I really think we should modify RS:G. HaloTalk 01:26, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Speedy delete - I'm the one who nominated it, anyway. --Coolnesse 02:10, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps you should review this page for the future. HaloTalk 02:57, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Im not very Wikia-savy as others.. But i just say merge it onto Adamant bolts.. It makes sense, they are both the same items one is just a modified version of the other. O_o Willis HS 02:18, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Redirect - Most/all other poisonable items simply have a section on the page about poison (see [[Template:PoisonedWeaponExchange]] and the wlh). I prefer having them all together, since the only difference (pretty much) is the extra poison damage (covered in Poison#Weapon poisoning), the exchange price (covered by the template mentioned), and maybe the inventory image (just a case of getting someone to obtain it if we don't already have it). If you want to split them all, go for it, but that may need a YG discussion. Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 13:50, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. No further edits should be made to this page.