What this page is for[edit source]
- Coding help.
Questions about writing templates, making user pages, or wikitext can be asked here and users will help to the best of their ability.
- Questions on how the wiki works.
All the policies and processes in use on the RuneScape Wiki may seem a little overwhelming at first. If you need help in understanding any of our policies, asking here is a good start.
- Other questions to the users of the wiki.
While the Yew Grove is often a better place, a simple question may be asked here for a quick response.
- An all-in-one place to put things.
Many of the wiki's procedures are lesser-known, so putting a note here is a good way to do something if the correct procedure is not known.
- Also check out our editing and general help sections!
What this page is not for[edit source]
- Appealing mutes or bans on your RuneScape account.
We are not Jagex; we cannot help you with in-game problems. Try looking on the RuneScape Support site instead.
- Requests for actions involving administrator tools.
For issues , please visit the Administrative requests page. If you're not sure if your problem requires an administrator, post it on that page.
- Discussion on policies or other wide-ranging actions.
The Yew Grove is a more suitable location to discuss larger changes to the Wiki's policies, procedures and high-use templates.
- General chat.
General chat about RuneScape or off-topic subjects should be taken to our Discord server or talk pages when applicable.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 |
Sealed clue scroll (master) drop lines[edit source]
According to info we have, a Sealed clue scroll (master) may drop in place of a Sealed clue scroll (elite). Drop tables have still not been updated to reflect this, with master clues missing from a number of relevant pages. This is a too big a task for me to do, so we need someone with an appropriate level of automation to go through any pages that have a drops line for elite clues to also add the drops line for master clues to get things up to date. Henneyj 20:07, 9 June 2021 (UTC)
QBD Redirect[edit source]
Someone in game earlier discovered the existence of this redirect page
[[Queen African-American Dragon]]
- ... whoops, this should be an admin request. Sorry. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Nolanlemahn (talk) on 22:37, 13 October 2021.
Module:DataAggregation expected values[edit source]
I would like to request a new view in Module:DataAggregation which uses the drop chances and values to calculate the expected value of the drop. Specfically want it to be able to figure out the value of an elder trove for figuring out whether it's worth including in a money making guide.
- We already have the but it will only account for drops that have a rate listed (the text or unknown rates will cause the item to be ignored). It also only handles one source at a time. 20:12, 17 December 2021 (UTC)
Jagex As Publishers[edit source]
Jagex fairly recently became the publishers of the idle game Melvor Idle based on Runescape's mechanics.
I am not sure if this page is meant to be restricted like it is, if so, please add Melvor Idle to the list. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Tekgadgt (talk) on 03:27, 5 December 2021 (UTC).
- @Tekgadgt: unfortunately, that page is a likely candidate for frequent drive-by trolling and vandalism, so it's protected against edits by anonymous and new users. However, you're right - that would be a good addition to that page, so I've added a new section here. MrDew (talk) 09:41, 5 December 2021 (UTC)