RuneScape:Featured articles/Ullek (delist)
- Original nomination: RuneScape:Article of the Month/2009#September
There is hardly any known information on the location, and it also lacks images. I personally have never been to the city, but there are no images of the inside!!! Not even OOO images of secret locations. Also the watersource there, what is that? I don't see an image. Sure, it give a nice brief history lesson, but many questions still exist. Jagex is bound to update the area! Such a large area has to be updated, and and article like this should not be AOTM.
- Support - as nominator 17:44, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose - What are you talking about? This is a great article. --Coolnesse 17:49, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose - I agree with Coolnesse. This article is nothing short of brilliance. The history section is longer than any other town article, and it's one of the most informative there is. 23:46, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose - I think that this article is what we should be aspiring for with all ruins articles. Since you were wondering, this is what Ullek is like now. I think this is a great article to showcase. Evil Yanks talk 06:23, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose - He hasn't been in Ullek. The article is extremely good. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cmunz (talk) on 00:59, March 17, 2010.
- Oppose - This article is great! There's not much to say about Ullek, but this article says everything that we know about the old town. Oil4 Talk 12:54, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Closed - Ullek will be kept a featured article at this time. Chicken7 >talk 01:03, April 6, 2010 (UTC)