RuneScape:Featured articles/Magic (delist)
This article is not very comprehensive, doesn't contain any references, and its syntax is poor. These are just a few examples of some of the problems in the article:
- "Training Magic" It would be nice if a summary of the information in the linked article were included in the Magic article for comprehensiveness.
- Information on how to cast a spell, including the autocast feature, could be explained. "In order to cast a spell, its spellbook must be active" is not very helpful.
- The "Development History" and "The Canon of Magic" would benefit from references to help with the verification of the material. I can't verify "Jagex explained that the reduction of Magic experience in RuneScape 2 was due to the fact that runes were easier to obtain on the new version" if I don't know where the material came from.
- "Development History"
- Repetition: On this date, on this date, on this date,...
- Some of the one-sentence paragraphs could be merged.
- Support - It's essentially a list of tables. I'd rather watch that channel that shows only pictures of beaches than read the development history section ew... And "The Canon of Magic", which is the most ridiculous name ever, is very short and has very poor information in that's it's wrong for a good part. 18:11, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Super Strong Support - The training guide makes me want to cry, it's that bad. -- 19:31, February 28, 2014 (UTC)