This article really stuck out at me, it is really interesting and detailed read, and has a lot of well supported history of the tribe, as well as serveral decent pictures, Wer den König nicht ehrt, ist nicht Lebenswert. 05:03, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - Extensive, detailed, tons of pictures. Essentially per nom. --クールネシトーク 14:32, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - Very well written and informative 15:11, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - Well written, informative, and interesting. 15:29, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - *nods* Matt (t)
- Support - Looks good. 06:23, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - Quite simply awe inspiring 15:53, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
ReviewingComment - It looks visually appealing, I'll tell you that. It will take me some time to review it. Smithing (talk | contribs) 19:56, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Brilliantly written. Comments:
- 'Their name, in the ancient goblin language, translates to "Goblins of the Strong Spears."' Source, please. I don't know the ancient goblin language, and I'm pretty many others don't as well.
- What's with the unnecessary capitalization of parts of the section/sub-section titles? Someone needs to take a look at that.
- Do a copy edit of the article. I've already noticed some references separated from a sentence by a space.
- Return of Bandos and End of H.A.M. Conflicts Why not mention Zanik's crossbow, rather than crossbow? Look for other things like that in the article.
- Biology and Appearance This section needs some references, because someone's outlook on appearance may be different from another's. Smithing (talk | contribs) 16:23, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - I just read the entire page, and I doubt there is a better article on the wiki. Amazingly written, as well as having a great layout. 03:32, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Support - It is very well written well, and interesting. Hair 11:24, September 9, 2011 (UTC)