Face it - this article was truly appalling. After some work, it's become well organised, with extremely detailed sections that were well written. Now that it's passed a QA of sorts, I feel it is up to scratch to become a featured article. Can't really think of any more reasons - it's nearly perfect. If you can think of any bad points, please tell me.
- Support - As nominator. 14:03, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Don't fail me, or else I'll eat your soul. It's really good, long and detailed. Many images help it. — Jr Mime (talk) 14:07, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Support. Well detailed indeed, maybe you can write a bit more on followers but its definitely deserves feature User:Chiro9 14:15, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - The chatbox seen just below here looks a bit out of place. I'm also wondering whether could use an alias parameter based on the large number of pseudonyms Amacut assumes throughout the desert quests. However, seeing as all the aliases are covered and I actually learned something new, this is more than worthy of being featured. I would like to see an image that isn't the one in the infobox used to go with it if it appears on the main page though. maybe a transed version of File:Lady Keli (unhooded).png? cqm 22:47, 12 Nov 2012 (UTC) (UTC)
- I was thinking of Keli's unhooded chathead and definitely not that tomb depiction in her infobox. :P I could add a parameter to Infobox Deity right away (well, after school), since other gods have aliases too. 06:42, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Article is pretty amazing. Impressed by what the authors did to make it what it is, Good job! Hair 05:57, December 1, 2012 (UTC)