5 articles have passed but dont seem to be here, needs to be added
I saw that WGS was one of the AOTM. I have tried to re-work a major part of the walkthrough, and I think the final result is quite appealing, with a lot of details.
- Support - As nominator. Alchez 13:45, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - It looks like a very informative article. Hair 14:49, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - I have made some adjustment, but great work!! 07:02, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Matt (t) 06:54, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Looks much better now. --クールネシトーク 12:28, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Face it - this article was truly appalling. After some work, it's become well organised, with extremely detailed sections that were well written. Now that it's passed a QA of sorts, I feel it is up to scratch to become a featured article. Can't really think of any more reasons - it's nearly perfect. If you can think of any bad points, please tell me.
- Support - As nominator. 14:03, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Don't fail me, or else I'll eat your soul. It's really good, long and detailed. Many images help it. — Jr Mime (talk) 14:07, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Support. Well detailed indeed, maybe you can write a bit more on followers but its definitely deserves feature User:Chiro9 14:15, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - The chatbox seen just below here looks a bit out of place. I'm also wondering whether could use an alias parameter based on the large number of pseudonyms Amacut assumes throughout the desert quests. However, seeing as all the aliases are covered and I actually learned something new, this is more than worthy of being featured. I would like to see an image that isn't the one in the infobox used to go with it if it appears on the main page though. maybe a transed version of File:Lady Keli (unhooded).png? cqm 22:47, 12 Nov 2012 (UTC) (UTC)
- I was thinking of Keli's unhooded chathead and definitely not that tomb depiction in her infobox. :P I could add a parameter to Infobox Deity right away (well, after school), since other gods have aliases too. 06:42, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Article is pretty amazing. Impressed by what the authors did to make it what it is, Good job! Hair 05:57, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Lots of fantastic content :D! Haidro 07:45, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Close - Amascut will be a featured article. -- SpineTalk 23:11, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Reason: Well written, detailed and informative. Plenty of images and a nice gallery, and a great trivia section. I dare even say that it is considerably better than the 2009 guide. All in all, colourful, appealing and good quality writing.
Image: File:Imp chathead Grayzag's hat.png or File:Wizard Sinterklaas chathead.png.
- Support - As nominator. 16:44, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral leaning to oppose - I think it's a quite nice guide, but that's it then. I don't really think anyone is still interested in this article now that the event is over, and it's not that spectacular either. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 10:32, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Being gone should not be a reason for something not to be featured if it's well written etc. I mean, 2009 Xmas is still featured, isn't it? 12:28, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- OPPOSE -The event is over. No need to feature an article which is quite usless now, unless you're looking to find out about past events. 03:26, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Very informative. Hair 22:05, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
Strong oppose - There are many problems I see with this article. Just looking at the lead section, I can see that it is missing some important information. For example, the event's plot and the fact that "A Towering Feast" is the event's official name. I also think that the prose of the lead could be improved, and that it should mainly be written in past tense, considering the event is over.
However, I feel that the biggest problem with the article is its walkthrough section. The walkthrough is written as though the readers can still do the quest, which is not the case. It would be better if it was written for its current target audience (so like a story or such).
In addition, I would recommend that the accuracy and spelling of the article be checked, because I found several unnecessary capitalizations and some possibly out-of-date information (i.e., "At the Adventurer's log Quest Status, upon completion of the Christmas event, is still marked as "In Progress". As of 1 January 2012, this is yet to be fixed"). I'll be willing to do a more thorough review once these problems have been addressed. Smithing (talk | contribs) 19:08, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Ye're right. I updated the lead, trivia and tenses in the trivia. Now rests to change all tenses into would. Anyone care to help out? 13:00, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
This article is extremely well-written and completely assisted me in deciding which skill I would master, and how I would do it. It is one of my favorite articles and I would love to see it become featured. 03:20, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - The formatting is horrendous. Fix that, then I'll maybe I'll change to a support. In the mean time, the images push the table down and some are way too big. Hofmic Talk 03:28, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- -Alright, fair enough. I'll be fixing it before this time tomorrow. I'll post on your userpage when I do. 03:40, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - The bulk of the article is just a list. ɳex undique 04:49, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - Blocks of texts, tables, block of text, table. Also the start of the article looks bad with the text crammed into the centre15:46, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
The page Zamorak is very informative, well layed out and includes a very good history and also shows all the affiliated items that people would associate with Zamorak. Also, the trivia includes very good facts and there is a sectoion for noteable induviduals which is very good. It includes alot of pictures, some of which would be very hard to find as Zamorak does not feature in the game, and overall I would give it 10/10
Cyberen 14:00, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - It's mostly a long list of individuals and items that are connected to zammy. There is not really much info on the page. I don't think this article is good enough to be a featured article. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 14:16, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - The majority of the article is just lists of people or items. The history section might be good, but we shouldn't give an article featured status for one section. I don't believe it should currently be a FA. ɳex undique 01:59, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - Per Matthew.14:36, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - Per Fswe1. Hair 15:13, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - Per above.02:20, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - Per all01:05, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
Scamming is highly popular in RuneScape. Our article on scams, which explains most if not all popular scams, is one of the most informative articles that our users can read. People who are educated about scams will have a harder time falling for them, and this is to everyone's best interests.
Aside from this, I've recently rewritten the article. I improved the writing in each scam description and sorted them into rough categories. I also enhanced the descriptions on some popular gambling games, such as hot/cold, to demonstrate how these games can be considered scams in that the odds of winning do not favor the players. Admittedly, the article could use more images, but I am a wordsmith rather than a Photoshopper.
Strong oppose - It's well written and good quality, but it's just a list. And a very long one. You seriously wish to have an article called Scams amongst our best content featured on the main page, which has thousands of views a day? *checks calender* No, not April...16:08, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Strong oppose - There is undue weight given to the types of scams (it appears 90 to 95% of the article concerns itself with just the types of scams). Rather, I think the types of scams part should be shortened to include just general types of scams committed with several brief examples. I also think that the article should include more information on what Jagex has done against scammers and to prevent scams from occuring, and more information on what rules of RuneScape scamming is against. Smithing (talk | contribs) 16:32, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not quite sure that sounds like a good idea. That's bias in favor of Jagex and, although we are the wiki about RuneScape, we aren't RuneScape itself. --クールネシトーク 13:11, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Please explain. I'm just offering suggestions that would make the article as informative as possible by broadly covering more of the main aspects of scams related to RuneScape, not just the tips to avoid scams. This would in no way be bias in favour of Jagex, it would just help improve the article by making it more informative. Smithing (talk | contribs) 14:29, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - It's really just a huge list of various scams. Nothing extraordinary about it that makes it stand out from other articles and it definitely does not conform to the standard of our other FAs. ɳex undique 23:35, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - Honestly, it's very poorly written. I have trouble reading it without swallowing vomit. MolMan 18:05, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - Scams will not be featured at this time. ɳex undique 18:28, July 15, 2012 (UTC)