Hi all, I'm sure most of you know me already.=) The reason for this review is to see where my strength and weaknesses in edits are, if I participate in discussions a lot, friendly, helpful, reverting vandalism, whatever you think I'm bad at, I'll try to work on it! Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 12:39, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, but it's a new thing. Powers is a great user on this wiki. Has reverted plenty of vandalism, shows a nice attitude toward others. Seems to have a good understanding of assuming good faith. Overall, a great user to be around and work with. ~MuzTalk 12:50, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Overall you seem like a very profound and mature editor to me. Your opinions are usually sturdy and you stand for what yo believe in. Your polite enough without going over the top, which is good. Your well on your way.
- Much like the others have said, you're a great editor. You have a good knowledge of policies, know where and where not to rollback, and AGF often (all of which are more uncommon that you would think...). Good use of the CVU, often participating in the Yew Grove... I don't think there's much you could improve on, to be honest. Don't let this go to your head and keep it up! 13:34, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm. What do you mean by "AGF often (all of which are more uncommon that you would think...)"? Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 13:43, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Excellent editor like others said. A potential admin.--Dey are fluffy! 19:35, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- As everyone has said, you're great. I'm actually vaguely surprised you're not currently an admin, I assumed you were just from the way you contribute. Keep on truckin --Serenity1137 11:11, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Request for closure - Probably going to open one again in the future, but for now, there are plenty of other editors to review and with mine gone, one less review clogging up this page. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 11:08, 30 June 2009 (UTC)