RuneScape:Clan Chat/Requests for CC Rank/Archive 5
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 |
- 1 Lieutenant
- 1.1 Successful
- 1.2 Unsuccessful
- 2 Administrator
Raglough (IGN: Rag M)
James knows the rules of the clan chat well, and he's a mature user who is on frequently during times when we lack ranks. Even with Astra, she can't cover the entire time zone by herself, and James is usually present in times when Astra is not. He'd make a good lieutenant. (His account actually is 3 months old, so I'll spare my tirade about the rule.) --LiquidTalk 13:29, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Comment - Thank you very much Liquid for the nomination. I accept the nomination, I believe I will serve the Clan Chat well. Raglough 13:41, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Support - H U G E support for my buddy Rag!! Even thou I am on often, sometimes I can't get on till later in the evening due to rl commitments. Rag is mature and commited to the clan. He gets along well with everyone, and shares his rs experiances and discovery's and helps where he can. I love seeing this fellow Aussie in the cc when I log on and enjoy his company when there is sometimes not alot of people in the cc. Rag would make an excellent sargent. AstrasGirl 12:25, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Good choice + can moderate when ranks are (still) scarce. fetus is my son and I love him. 12:44, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Support - It is as the nominator says. While usually quiet in the Clan Chat, this candidate is quite mature.
16:11, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Support - No reason not to, I could come up with a long reason why to support, but I'm a bit slow to the party and everyone else has mentioned my reasons --RSDaftVader 09:53, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
Support - No issue here.15:19, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Per all the above. Great candidate.01:45, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Good person, quiet but friendly.--Cheers,02:36, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Axela40 (IGN: Evan E)
Hi, I've been with this clan for a few years now, and still enjoy it as much as I did when I first joined. I would be useful to have as a Lieutenant because of my knowledge of our rules, my ability to socialize and work out issues with people and the timeframe that I play. I live in the Central time zone, but I get on around the clock, so I am almost always present to deal with any problems. Thanks for reading this and considering me!23:03, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Good, long-standing member of the clan, and an excellent rank choice.--Cheers,02:36, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Support - I say this because i've found this individual to be particularily friendly and helpful in the Clan Chat. As said, a sound candidate for CC Rank. Raglough 02:52, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Support - I have always found Evan friendly and mature whenever I have spoken to him in the CC. He's on quite alot and he's been a member for a good length of time. I would be in support of him becomeing a Lieutenant. AstrasGirl 13:23, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Support - cus caek.01:43, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
Support - fetus is my son and I love him. 13:39, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
-Stygmata- (IGN: Stygma)
Hai guise! After being in the clan for 7 months and having the time to play RS actively lately has gotten me thinking I'm ready for the clan rank of lieutenant. I've been friendly and kind to my fellow clanmates, and I try and provide help wherever I can. I've yet to start a fight/flame war, or have yet to get sucked in to one, and I hope you guys see me as a friendly and responsible face. S T Y G 03:38, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment - Thanks for the extension, Liquid. I'll try and get the RFR a little more well known so a consensus can be reached. S T Y G 01:55, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
Support --00:09, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
Support Atlandy 04:47, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
Support - It is as the nominee says. Styg is a friendly figure in the Clan Chat and deserves the role of lieutenant.
00:01, July 24, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Sausages21:00, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - Styg is now a lieutenant.21:00, July 28, 2012 (UTC)
Sora Rd (IGN: Chawminduh)
Hello lovely people :D
After being around for over two years now I feel as though I am ready to be among the Lieutenant ranks. I'm usually online around the late afternoon to early morning PST, although I can be seen at any other times. I am a friendly and typically very active member of the clan. I enjoy helping out others, I know the rules and I hope I can be a greater contributor to the clan. - 07:28, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
Support - It is as the candidate says. Very mature and friendly.
00:59, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Notice of Intent - Deadline has been increased by a week, as more discussion is needed.09:14, August 12, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Longtime clan member, has proven himself to be trustworthy many times.--Cheers,20:31, August 14, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - Sora is now a lieutenant.13:54, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
Casting Fishes^^ (IGN Dat Feeshee)
Fish has been a member of the cc for a long while now and would be able to use the rank effectively. fetus is my son and I love him. 18:33, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Support - as nom fetus is my son and I love him. 18:33, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Support - I have no objections to Dat Feeshee becoming a lieutenant.
23:33, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Based off of what I have seen in the past and what I see now, she will use the rank well :).
(I LOVE YOU FISHY) Hair 01:37, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
Support - ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º> 02:59, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - Casting Fishes is now a lieutenant.13:12, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
Darglond (RSN: Darglond)
I ask for the next rank up in the Clan as it will allow me to help more wherever and whenever I can. I am farily regular on playing RuneScape, popping out from time to time. I will have been in this Clan for a year come October 27th. As reader of the wiki long before I knew it even had a Clan Chat, I have read many things and learned much about the game, and hope that should someone ask a question in the Clan Chat, I can use that knowledge, and give the help I found. I also try to break up any arguments that might spring up in the Clan Chat and invite new members when I am able. I again humbly request for the next rank, not because I care for ranks in Clan Chats nor feel i deserve or need them, but because I hope that with a higher rank I may be able to help more then I can presently. Darglond (talk) 21:51 October 10, 2012 (UTC)
Support - He's been in the CC long enough to know what's up, and is mature enough to know when what's up shouldn't be up (i.e. kicking guests).
21:07, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Per Proof19:29, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
MarshP (RSN: Ephedra)
This is a self-nomination for clan chat Lieutenant, and not for any wiki admin privileges. I thought carefully before self-nominating, lest that look bad, and took advice from clan admin before doing so.
I've decided to go ahead because I'm known and long-serving in the chat, and can be trusted to use the limited Lieutenant's tools in a way that's entirely consistent with the clan ethos and the clan chat rules.
I want to be a CCL because I'm often online at times when other ranks aren't and want to exert a positive influence when I see the CC deteriorate. I don't want to kick --in some ways, kicking must be seen as failure to address minor issues in a more positive way -- but the ability to kick guests who spam/flame/break our rules would be useful.
Sometimes the clan chat deteriorates in ways that aren't rule-breaking but nevertheless will make some clan members or guests feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. For example I sometimes see unwitting use of homophobic, disablist or sexist language - maybe I spot it because of my advanced years :0) Because this is unintended (assume good faith; assume RSW members are good people), when it happens the correct response is a non-confrontational mention of the language to the user - no more than that. But it's good to always have a rank on-channel with an awareness of subtle issues of this sort.
In short, it's good to always have ranks on-channel who will positively model the clan's ethos as well as enforcing its rules.
23:05, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
Strong Support - Ephedra is one of the Wiki's most consistent, friendly, and knowledgeable users. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that he hasn't achieved this rank and more in his time.--Cheers,23:38, December 10, 2012 (UTC)
Support - I remember Ephedra from when I still played RS and frequented the clan chat (it is great to see a familiar name). I agree with Yoda...why hasn't he achieved this rank sooner? A friendly, knowledgeable and mature member of the Clan, Ephedra will suit this new role. Raglough (talk) 04:04, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Per Yoda & Raggles02:33, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
-Stygmata- (IGN: Stygma)
Hi guys, after 2 months of being in the clan, I believe I'm ready for the rank of Lieutenant. As far as I remember, I don't have any quarrels with anyone nor have I ever so far, and I help the clan and my clanmates wherever I can. Aside from my intentional grammar and spelling mistakes and me being immature from time to time, along with my tendency to call my friends noobs, I always try my hardest to help the clan. :D S T Y G 04:28, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Weak Oppose- Per Liquid. A good candidate though if it weren't for the relatively small amount of time spent as a member of the clan.01:41, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
Slight Support - While I fully trust you as a person, Liquid does have a good point.--Cheers,02:36, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Not yet - I agree with Liquid. I am in the cc at all different times and although I don't have any problems with him, I haven't seen him on enough to make a judgement about his interactions with others. Maybe in the future, but not at the moment. AstrasGirl 13:30, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Not Yet - per astra. Sorry Styg but you just have not been arround long enough.20:46, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Not yet - Per
King Arthur Pendragon fetus is my son and I love him. 13:39, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
I am nominating my self for Lieutenant rank, as I contribute to the citadel constantly and help as much as any user with quick chat can in the clan chat. I have also edited all articles I think I can improve and constantly try to make the wiki a better place. A less experenced player (but still a trustworthy rank) may also know how to help inexperenced players better than a level 138 as well, and may be more approachable. I will never abuse my power as Lieutenant, and hope I will make a valauable contribution to the clan
Comment - I can't say I'm particularly active in the clan myself, but from what I can see you created your account 16 days ago and have never commented on any matters regarding the way the cc is run. Wiki activity shouldn't determine eligibility for rank in my mind, but something along those lines would be nice. I also fixed up the request formatting for you. cqm talk 19:42, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- That is his IGN seeing as it appears on the clan members list in game. I also see no rule saying you have to be a corporal before being nominated for Lieutenant (for the record, FF-Scimiter is a recruit), although using common sense, one should be done before the other. cqm talk 21:11, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment - Yes, I suppose that does make sense. In that case, should there not be a Request for Corporal subheading here? I know you are supposed to nominate yourself to in-game admins, but it is incredibly hard to do this with only quick chat. As a usefull contribution, maybe a section for all major ranks should be included here, as a more easily managed ranking system. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by FF-Scimiter (talk).
- You do not have to request for Corporal here. If you are trusted in the Clan Chat you will be given them there without a formal discussionHaidro 07:07, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- There are 2 possible reasons you only have quickchat - 1. you have been muted by Jagex for some rule break, or 2. you have yet to reach 13 years of age, in which case you aren't allowed a wikia account either. I'd have to say the situation is not favourable. cqm talk 16:04, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I have never been muted. I am not yet 13, and did not know you had to be 13 for a Wikia account. I do not think it is safe to go throwing your date of birth around the internet, and am happy if this discusion is ended now because of this. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by FF-Scimiter (talk) on 18:01, April 19, 2012.
- For future reference
|“||...the Service is intended solely for users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Any registration by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of this Agreement. By registering for the Service Site, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.||”|
- Thank you so much! I am 12 and 3/4, and am very sorry if I decieved anyone (I do not use my date of birth on the internet, as I belive it unsafe). I am very glad my nomination is going to be allowed to continue. FF-Scimiter - 21 Apr 2012
Oppose - I have a few large issues with this request. Namely, the fact that I don't believe I've ever seen you in the chat before, let alone speaking and integrating. Secondly, you say in the comment above this that you can only use Quick Chat. This makes it near impossible to be able to moderate a chat medium of any kind, and as ours is so widely visited it would be absolutely out of the question. Thirdly, as more of a side note that anything, we do not have a "Requests for Corporal" section here because it is such a minor tool, with the only added ability being able to invite other users. It's not necessary, (though generally expected) to be a corporal before applying for sergeant. I do believe your intentions are sound and good, and so I'm sorry that I have to oppose you, but there are just too many problems for me to take the risk. Ronan Talk 07:40, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
I have much to say, but can only use Quick chat. Whenever someone asks something like 'Where should I train?' or similar, I will always show my opinion, but questions like this rarely appear. I try to make my contribution to the clan through this wiki, rather than the ingame chat. For example, in the 19 days I have had my account, I have made (what I hope/belive to be quality) edits. I am relativly new, and hope to make hundreds of improving edits by the time I retire from Runescape. Secondly, with the ability to kick guests, at least a small fraction of users causing annoyance could be stopped. Please consider Ronan, as I think it would help this issue. FF-Scimiter - 21 Apr 2012.
Not yet - This has never been brought up before, at least that I have seen: can someone hold any rank above recruit in the Clan Chat when he or she cannot speak fully in it? If they get permanently muted for rule-breaking after having been able to speak, does the rank get removed? During temporary mutes, does the rank get temporarily removed, or is the user still presumed to be able to exercise judgement when kicking guests and, for the higher ranks, clanmates?
Regardless, I do not believe I have seen this user chat much, though I have seen him or her in the Clan Chat's list a lot. I don't think I could support this request for lieutenant given the circumstances.
20:58, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Someone can hold a rank above recruit if permanently muted, though personally I find it unlikely that such a person can pass an RfR. However, such a request will not be automatically rejected because of a mute.
- We're not Jagex, so we don't enforce Jagex's rules. If someone does something ingame to merit a mute, then it is up to the community whether or not the rank gets permanently or temporarily removed. A mute can be used as a strong reason, but it's not an automatic action. --LiquidTalk 22:00, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
Megadog1414 (RSN: Megadog1414)
So, ive been a member of this clan for about 11 months now, and ive decided that i want to have more privaliges. Im very active in the cc, and i am trusted in the cc. i am very trustworthy and would be good for the rank i want, which is lieutenant. However, if i am trusted enough to be able to edit the citadel battlefield, i would like the rank of captain. Megadog1414 (talk) 23:39, August 1, 2012 (UTC)Megadog1414
Strong Stronger Oppose - "ive decided that i want to have more privaliges" is the worst reason for requesting rights I've ever heard. You cannot be a respectable authority figure if you're only seeking power to try and demonstrate superiority. I do not believe that you have any need for the tools; nor would I trust you to use them. Ronan Talk 16:29, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Strengthened vote after having to add back a line which the candidate removed from his statement. Ronan Talk 10:21, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
Weak oppose - Would have been a support, because I've seen you around the Clan Chat often enough and saw you were mature, but you're in it for the privileges*, and that's not a good reason.
00:59, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
BrenRS (RSN: Bren)
I have been with the RuneScape Wiki for about two years now. I enjoy helping out with anything wiki-related. It has pretty much become a hobby for me and it's almost become addictive. I don't want to say I'm obsessed with the wiki, but for whatever there is - I'm up for doing it. I believe being in the RSW clan is an honor and ranks there should be reflected upon contributions on the wiki, activeness, and integrity. I am starting to get more involved in the Counter-Vandalism Unit to combat against those who don't appreciate the information we've worked hard on to put out for everyone else to use here on the wiki. I love our community and everyone seems like family to me. I don't want to sound like I have a big ego, but I would like to feel a bit more included. bren.talk(); 07:52, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
Comment - I'm not in the clan so I don't necessarily want to give a "support" or an "oppose" but just give an opinion. When you say that the RSW clan should reflect contributions on the wiki, I find this somewhat true/somewhat not. Anyone is free to join the RSW clan, meaning anyone can rank up, based on if they deserve it for the actions that it can provide (not even sure what they are :3). That being said, if someone who doesn't even have an account here but shows that they could use the the luitenant tool well in the clan, they shouldn't be based off of their CVU actions or edits solely but more on the actions in the clan. So, I think that your actions should be based more so from the clan than on the wiki. Hair 04:11, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - A rank in the CC should not be dependant on your actions on the wiki. Sure, you might be a good editor, reverter of Vandalism, et al, but I've personally spent the better part of 2 years in the CC, and I've rarely (If ever) seen you talk. What evidence can you provide that you would make a positive contribution to the CC, having never (appeared) to have participated in any discussion. Further to that, your immaturity in dealing with issues that have arisen in the IRC, namely that you claim to want to end a discussion but yet continue to bait the continuation of said discussion suggests to me that when you have no power, you appear to play up to the Ops, but given the power you would act rashly. Cursed Pyres (talk) 23:09, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose for now - As of August 4, 2012, I had not seen Bren in the Clan Chat ever. Even if this has changed, and he is more active in the Clan Chat, that's not really sufficient to assess his behaviour.
23:14, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - Bren will not get lieutenant at this time.15:05, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Ice Rush12 (RSN: Athalesul)
I think I would be a good candidate for the Lieutenant rank, as I have been in the clan chat for almost two months. Reasons for why I would be a good choice for Lieutenant;
- I try to be as helpful as possible, and have recruited quite a few players into the clan.
- There are rarely many players in the chat in the morning, as I live in the U.S., and not often Lieutenant+ rank.
- I am not a rank abuser, some people suspect me of that.
- I am mature, and try to be sensible when there aren't many that are in the clan chat.
Feel free to leave me a question about my rank, and I leave my private chat on All, so feel free to pm me.21:33, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Not Yet/Wait a little I feel that 2 months in cc in not long enough to take on such a leadership role in a big clan such as ours . It takes a little longer to get the feel for the flow of the cc chat and to get to know other members personalities. I am online basically around the clock and haven't seen you in cc all that much. I have nothing against this user personally but would like to give it a little more time to see him prove himself for the postion of Lieutenant. AstrasGirl (talk) 21:57, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose Per Astra Cursed Pyres 22:02, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Comment - I wouldn't recommend him for clan chat rank given that he was just canvassing in [[Special:Chat]], and per the apparent "revenge vote" on Astas's RfRank. But since I'm not in the rswiki clan at all, I don't know whether my opinion matters much.... ^_^ FiendOfLight (talk) 15:57, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
Reply Comment - the revenge vote wasn't so much revenge, but astra has always ben mean to in the CC, calling me a noob, and suchlike. Also, i just don't think it's fair that ppl vote 1 time, and a negtive vote, and I'm out! Also, as Cook Me Plox said, the CC really has nothing to do with the wikichat.16:22, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Canvassing is something you're not allowed to do in general, no matter where you do. Read RS:C#Canvassing if you need to know more. So yes, the 2 chats are unrelated, but you can still not canvas in the one for a rank on the other JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 16:30, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
Withdrawal - Due to the total negativity, and the canvassing rule, which prevevts those who would give positive feedback, I am forced to withdraw. Unfortunately, I an being judged by how much I am in the wiki, and though it is unfair, I have to withdraw.18:43, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - User has withdrawn.19:17, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
king kolton9 (RSN: King Kolton9)
I believe I should get this rank, because anytime I can, I try to help all Clan Chat members. Whether it be a
loan, help with a quest, or clarafacation on something, I try to help as best as I can. I have been active in the clan, (I joined in december 2011, but I was not active untill febuary 2012) and I have been helped so much, I feel the need to repay all the help I've recieved the best I can. I was inactive for a couple of weeks recently, due to my computer breaking. The only reason i got was to check in, and because I used my iPad, (with Cloud Browse) which broke, and then a friend's computer which they needed afterwards. I was then inactive for about a week and a half, until I got my computer back from HP. I should be on regulary from now on. King kolton9 (talk) 03:47, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Support - After some in-game discussion with kolton, I believe he is responsible enough to take on these additional rights. I was not given notification of misuse during the discussion. Coelacanth0794 Talk 13:47, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Not Yet - I don't quite think you have the maturity for this. Cursed Pyres 22:02, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Strong SupportI see him i the chat a lot, and he does some imaging. Also he's a nice guy.03:07, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
Opposed - per Cursed Pyres. fetus is my son and I love him. 05:25, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
Opposed/Not Yet - At this moment in time, I do not feel Kolton has the maturity level needed to operate at this rank for the clan. He has improved a great deal over the past few months. I will reconsider my decision at a later date Relaera (talk) 20:52, October 7, 2012 (UTC)Relaera
Ice Rush12 (RSN: of Jatiszo)
I believe that I should be granted the honor of the position of Lieutenant because I will sometimes login, and see one or maybe no ranks above Corporal, and meanwhile, people are spamming, and evading the chatfilter. I have been in the clan for nearly 4 months, and have had the rank of Corporal for almost 3. In regards to my previous Request for Clan Chat rank, I withdrew because I could not be online very much at the time, and I was currently not on everyone's good side at the time. I am mature, I try to be helpful as much as possible in the chat, and I never abuse my rank. I will be more than willing to answer any questions, and I like CAEK.17:48, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - Lieutenant is not an honourary position, it's a few extra tools given to those that represent and understand the wiki well -- which you don't (at least not yet). You say above that you withdrew from your last RfR due to being unable to play often -- except you never mentioned that at all before now. Your withdrawal comment there was self-victimising and annoying, as it was mostly completely untrue, and I don't think you have taken anything that was said to you then on board. Ronan Talk 19:06, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
Too Soon - It just feels like its too soon after the previous RfR. Also, not really sure how active you really are in the clan being I don't really see your name around, however this could be because you are on in the times that I'm offline, which is slightly rare being I'm on at nearly all times. Additionally, slightly per Ronan. - 19:19, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
Comment- At Flaysian; I would rather think that people think that I value the rank a little too much, than that they think I am just doing this Request for Rank because I have nothing better to do. At Sora; a month is too soon? O_o19:24, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Your previous RfR was closed 25 days ago, yes more than 3 weeks but I personally feel like its still too soon, alongside I should add that you should be with us longer. Also, you said you were with us for "almost two months" in your previous RfR, but almost a month later, its "nearly 4 months". 2+1=3 right? Or am I just bad at math? - 19:33, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I meant to say that I had the rank of Corp for two months at the time, you can check that with Gaz. I have been Corp rank for a week or two short of three months, and was recruit for a couple months before that. 19:44, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
Comment - I've almost never seen the CC without someone of a rank above corporal (exempting myself). And spammers occur very infrequently as well. I am a bit doubtful that the issues were not greatly exaggerated in the nominating statement. Furthermore, whether or not you've had the rank of corporal is more or less irrelevant to this RfR: its only relevance could be as an indication of activity, but then again that second banana is handed out like candy. --LiquidTalk 13:38, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
Questions - As per Liquid, i've almost never seen the cc without a Corp+, (Especially as you live in the US) and we get spammers/evaders rarely. The fact you consider the rank an honor sets off a few red flags for me. On the point of your last withdrawl, what's changed? How are you able to get online more? How are you on everyone's good side again? From your last Rfr, "try to be sensible when there aren't many that are in the clan chat" - Why do you need to be sensible where there arent many in the CC? Why not always? And of course, why did you think it was a good idea to revenge vote no on astra's last RfR?19:59, November 2, 2012 (UTC) Answers - Saying that it would be an honor to get the rank is sort of a balancer - it would be better people think I think higher of the rank than its actual value, than people think I am going to undermine the rank. since the last withdrawal, I have entered a school break, and at the time of my previous RFR, I had been rather irritating to certain people, and I wanted things to simmer down again. I try to be sensible - a good example I have to say is Warthog. I was trying to suggest that I do not have that sort of personality. In response to Astra's previous RFR - a bad combination of being in a really bad mood about personal things, her giving a negative vote, you voting per her, and being in the middle of a school year, per above. 20:29, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - There is no consensus to make Ice Rush12 a lieutenant in the Clan Chat at this time.
04:29, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
Liquidhelium (IGN: Liquidhelium) (Deputy Owner)
- This is a request for the Deputy owner rank. Obviously, I'm already an admin in the clan. --LiquidTalk 06:37, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
I believe that we should have an active deputy owner in the clan who can stand in for Gareth should he decide to leave (which shouldn't happen in the foreseeable future). However, everyone eligible for the deputy owner/overseer ranks are bureaucrats, only one of which is somewhat remotely active in-game, and he's not even in the clan right now. I'm a strong proponent of the idea of an active owner instead of a semi-active one or even a throwaway account owner (id est, R S Wikia for the old clan chat). I'd like to nominate myself for that role should Gareth retire, and as such would like to request the deputy owner rank. This would save us the trouble of having to write a thread later, when the owner is inactive.
Other benefits include being able to help Gareth handle rank permissions, which have been known to frequently bork. This is even more the case considering that I've asked Gareth to remove citadel editing rights from every rank starting March 6. (This is more to prevent accidentally canceling the partially paid tier 7 citadel upgrade than anything of substance, as for some reason Jagex allows me to change citadel editing rights for admins whether or not organizers have that right... and organizers can hand out the admin rank...) This would also help somewhat in the procedural area should reluctant/wiki-break bureaucrats return. It's not a major difference, but it will save Gareth some hassle.
I think I've been active enough in the clan chat for this, being on frequently in a lot of different time zones (though I am in the lobby for half the time due to real life stuff). I've also been the de-facto citadel caretaker and [[User:Liquidhelium/Clan Chat|inactives kicker]] of the clan. I've done a fair bit of clan ranks stuff, namely separating the sergeant rank to allow for battlefield edits, shifting sergeants to lieutenants, separating bureaucrats into overseers/deputy owners analogous to admin/organizer, and revamping the RS:RANKED page.
Finally, I should mention that aside from being Gareth's replacement should he leave, this is mostly a cosmetic change. The permissions for deputy owners and organizers are exactly the same, and starting March 6, the permissions for admins, organizers, coordinators, overseers, and deputy owners will be exactly the same. For further clarification, if for some reason I was to go inactive (doubt that's happening), if this request passes I'd be listed as an Overseer on RS:RANKED.
- Comment - My RfA is here if anyone cares. It's where I got my current rank. --LiquidTalk 00:10, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- If it's a cosmetic change then it doesn't need to happen. ajr 18:19, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Support - I could have a splendid time nitpicking, but I shall refrain from doing so and instead say that I think you (mostly) make a very fine authority figure. I would be content to see you as the clan owner should the situation ever arise. You get along well with most everyone, and I have always found your judgement to be generally sound. Bonne chance. Ronan Talk 23:16, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Your furthered contributions via managing the citadel and participating in the chat even more frequently warrant your vice-presidency in my eyes. However, I have a premonition that upon the grant of this rank you will attempt to assassinate our current Overlloyd...22:49, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Best of luck. I support your reasoning behind the request; this could save a lot of trouble if things go sour in the future. You would make a good canidate.20:58, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
Support - In his current rank of Organiser, defined by rs:cc as “Sysops who expressed interest in citadel editing tools”, Liquidhelium has done and is doing a profound service to the clan. Liquidhelium maintains a high level of activity and involvement within the Clan Chat both as a player and as an organiser. In my interaction with Liquidhelium, he has shown himself to be a friendly and abundantly helpful individual within the context of the Clan chat and the wider Runescape Wiki community.
As to the issue pertaining to this Request for Rank: Deputy Owner, I believe that Liquidhelium is a worthy candidate. However, I again refer to rs:cc where the role of Deputy Owner is defined as “Bureaucrats who expressed interest in citadel editing tools”. The issue as I see it is that Liquidhelium is not a Bureaucrat. As Liquid suggests, there are few active Bureaucrats, and even fewer, if not none active in the Clan Chat. Over the past weeks and months, Liquid has actively managed Clan participation in developing the Clan Citadel and aided Gaz in his role as Owner. Liquid has gone above and beyond his role of Organiser and is deserving of the Deputy Owner rank.
I similarly think it important that we “have an active deputy owner in the clan who can stand in for Gareth should he decide to leave” and aid Gaz in his role as Owner. As this RfR is a bit out of the ordinary, I felt it worthy of more than just a short comment, therefore I apologise for the text wall. TL;DR: Liquidhelium as Deputy Owner will be able to help Gaz organise and lead the clan, manage clan permissions and ‘motivate’ clan members to participate in Citadel skilling in the absence of any other active Bureaucrats and is the most suitable candidate for this role. Raglough 13:29, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
Support - per Rag's text wall fetus is my son and I love him. 04:45, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Support - It's about time.13:43, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Support - He talks about the citadel all the time on our dates, so I really can't think how anyone else could be more dedicated than Liquid. He should certainly get this rank. Christine 03:53, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
- For the record, and to clear up any.... confusion... Christine and I have not been on dates (and I don't talk about the citadel all the time). --LiquidTalk 06:03, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - Clearly successfully. Liquid will be made Deputy Owner and if I ever leave the clan for whatever reason, he will be owner by default.21:27, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
Chess1242 (IGN: Chess1242 (bad_fetus when this request was started))
I'm requesting CC admin request because there has been a couple instances where a rank was needed whereas only ranks around were lieutenants who can only kick guests as of now. I'm on gmt+3 (or gmt+2 during winter), and there usually are no ccadmins around from noon to 6pm. Thus, a rank is needed in this timezone. Also, I've been ranked for years and I have never abused my tools. Oh, and I do not plan to use the citadel/motto/motif/forum tools unless I'm required to. Cheers, bad_fetustalk 08:04, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Support – Chess is a user that has much to contribute. Being able to kick users that behave with malicious intent and generally moderate the behaviour of users of the clan chat is one of the ways that Chess can do this. Given significant contribution to the Wiki, behaviour in the Chat and active time zone, I see no reason against giving the permissions that go with the admin rank. Raglough 12:15, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Per Rag, also quite friendly in CC. --
Oil4 I made this 09:52, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Well, I trust Chess enough with the tools - it's always good to have another rank at any given timezone, especially if there is a lack of said ranks. I have also observed him as very active whenever I'm on, at least.15:01, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Long standing, friendly member of the chat.--Cheers,15:57, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
Support - This guy.04:52, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
A proofreader (IGN: Nebuleon)
- Request for sergeant (now lieutenant)
A proofreader, alias Nebuleon, has been one of the wiki's most valued rising stars of 2011 and continues to prove herself an excellent user to this day. A constant presence in the Clan Chat since the middle of last year, she has swiftly and decidedly become one of the most trusted, competent and respected users we have. Her knowledge of the game itself, and matters relating to the wiki and coding are very difficult to match, as is her patient, helpful, level-headed nature.
Thus far, Nebuleon has been an exemplary authority figure in the Clan Chat, and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the addition of administrative tools will benefit her, and the Clan's community, greatly. She has displayed many times her proficiency at conflict resolution, and her admirable skills in dealing with people will be a very good asset. She is a model wikian, and this extension of her abilities will be put to great use. Ronan Talk 20:39, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
I accept this nomination and will answer any questions the community has for me. I have nothing else to say at this time.
12:20, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I have some questions for Nebuleon:
- Have you read the rules on the wiki?
- What do you want us to call you?
- Do you have anything to say to the person who will promote you?
(wszx) 19:00, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, of course!
- Neb, Nebuleon, Proof or Proofreader is fine.
- All glory to the Overlloyd, and Liquid is noob.
19:49, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
To explain the relevance of these questions: I first asked these same questions to a player who wanted to join the clan, and whose name was solely digits. The first question was obvious; the second question was to help the clan refer to the new player with a short form s/he was used to; and the third question was to see whether s/he had read the rules thoroughly. If consensus was to remove this shibboleth from the page, or even a decree (like what got the shibboleth into the page in the first place), I would stop asking that question.
20:27, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
Support - I have my reasons -A Supportreader 18:48, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Per Elune Cursed Pyres 21:23, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Per Jim. --Lashazior 11:54, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
support - I have no reasons --04:27, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
Support - One of the few non-sysop clan members that deserves this rank. Cool, calm, collected, great person to chat to and look up to, makes the wiki look great, we need more people like this!17:40, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
Support - A better candidate than I. Good luck mate. Raglough 12:31, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
Support - OMG Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes and Yes!!! I have nothing else to say! AstrasGirl 16:08, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- o.o Ronan Talk 16:08, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Neb is mature, extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and yet still friendly and fun-loving. Support all the way.16:36, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
Support - There's absolutely no reason not to. Neb has been actively and positively contributing to the clan for quite a long time now.--Cheers,03:59, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Helpful in-game, useful in-wiki.13:39, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
Rhys Jones (RSN: Warthog)
Today, I'm nominating myself for the second time for the rank of Clan Admin, with my first self-nomination being withdrawn after strong opposition was shown many months ago. I have been a regular in the friends chat and clan chat as it has developed over time, and as of such, I have a strong relation with a majority of the ingame community for the wiki.
Ever since acquiring my tools as a sergeant, I have used them to their correct purpose, removing people who join the clan chat with intention of causing trouble and havoc. I have never used my tools to any abusive extent, with the only questionable situation arising after several users, friends of Bawble, joined the clan chat with intention of trolling, spamming and making things a misery for everyone. I was told that my one warning was not sufficient enough, and since that occurrence, I have used 2 or more warnings when appropriate in my moderation.
The reason I have nominated myself for these tools are because as of recent, there has been a bunch of incidents within the clan chat in which no admins were present to remove users breaking wiki policies by spamming the clan chat, advertising potentially dangerous websites and just showing a very poor record of behavior to other users. This has arguably been caused by the drop in active Clan Admins within the clan chat with the lack of new applicants to replace them.
Some users may question my behavior within the clan chat during this nomination for Clan Adminship. I believe that it has improved significantly within recent months, and especially since my last nomination. My past history can't ever be wiped away, but if you compare me back in 2010/2011 to now, you can see the difference.
I will never abuse the tools that are given to me through this nomination if I get a positive consensus, and I hope to hear everyone's opinion soon.02:29, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Questions for the candidate:
- How often did you see bad behaviour in the Clan Chat without an administrator online, and is this the main reason for which you are nominating yourself for this CC admin request?
- Bad behaviour does occur in the clan chat on a semi-regular basis, for example, in the last two to three weeks of playing, I have witnessed 5 incidents, in which two had no ranks available, one had a rank available, although he was afk, and the other two had a rank present. Although this is a significant reason within my nomination, another reason that I have nominated myself for this position is the fact that I feel prepared and ready to take on the role. 17:12, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Are you active enough to warrant being an administrator? Do you think another person could create a request for CC admin, citing the lack of admins to deal with bad stuff?
- I feel active enough to warrant my nomination, over the next month, I will be starting a brand new Youtube channel, in which I will be released several videos per week consisting of Guides with commentary, V-logs, PvM Videos and many more, there isn't any plan in the foreseeable future for me to fall inactive within the game. I also believe that a few other users within the clan chat could indeed opt into a nomination with a strong chance of succeeding, although whether they would like to take up that responsibility is a question that should remain with them. 17:12, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Your previous request for CC admin was in late 2011... in fact, it was in December 2011. How have you changed since then?
- It has been 8 long months since my last nomination, and I personally believe many aspects about myself have changed. The most notable thing that I believe that I have stopped doing was my tendency to post immature/vulgar comments within the IRC and the CC. In my previous nomination, there was a incident in which I posted the lyrics of a fairly vulgar song with no good reason to do it and since then, those kind of things have completely stopped. Another thing I have severely improved on is my anger, previously, if I fell into an argument, it used to finish with me insulting the other user(s) involved, eventually getting myself into trouble. Now, if I fall into a heated debate, I don't do that, I now just argue my point within the heated debate, and when it reaches a point of being "Too heated", I have learned to just stop and push it aside. 17:12, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
(questions above this point asked by
02:45, August 20, 2012 (UTC))
Weak Support - During the past few months you have proven that you can be mature and forgiving. However, you have had temper issues in the past. Don't let your temper get the best of you, and I think you'll make a great admin. Cheers, --Cheers,03:02, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Since the recent increase in your activity in the clan chat, I have witnessed no immaturity nor outburst of temper on your part. In contrast, I have been witness to quite a few scenarios in which an Admin was needed but not available/present (especially in the past few days with hacking problems). For these reasons I feel that your rank is both acceptable and needed. The only reservation I have was voiced by Yoda and he worded it well. Best of luck,18:13, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Edit - In response to the comment below this, I'd like to add that we could use more Avatar Wardens. I feel that Wart would use that privilege well, especially in combat-related wiki events. While the purpose of this discussion is not to decide that, I wanted to voice that I am fine with that being the primary motivation for this rfr. 21:34, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Comment - I'm not active in the Clan Chat anymore, so it's not my place to support or oppose. However, I feel this is important to bring up. Quoted from IRC yesterday the 19th, during a discussion about Clan Avatars:
[15:27:25] <Warthog> I might try an admin application soon... Not that it'll do me much good [15:27:35] <Warthog> I'm just interested in the avatar personally.
- It is true that I will be interested in taking up a role in being an Avatar Warden for the wiki, although that will be dealt with at a more appropriate time 21:41, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose Neutral - due to above comments (re: avatar) and things like this (http://pastebin.com/uXGL30ZF). That link was posted in in opposition to Joey's request for chat moderator tools (note the lovely title and last few lines; also, Rhys was the only one in opposition, and the way he worded it made it seem like a personal vendetta). I don't know what people think is the cutoff time for bad behavior/immaturity, but I feel these things are still something to consider. --Shockstorm (talk) 01:19, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm completely lost within your reasoning here. Taking the 9/11 Chatlog first, I can understand the concerns shown within that, and it certainly isn't a moment that I'm proud of without a question of a doubt. As far as the reasoning behind Joey's self-nomination for Adminship in general, assuming you didn't mean it as a RfCM, it wasn't a personal vendetta. To have two requests for administrative tools within the short time frame he had nominated himself for, I found that concerning, almost like someone really is pushing to get the tools that they're looking for, despite the small window of time for improvement. 06:20, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I suppose that's a more polite way of saying I'm an idiot. Anyways, thanks for not using profanity, I suppose. Also, I generally view all self-nominations as prima facie evidence of power hunger, and this is especially true when it comes to repeated requests (yours and his). --Shockstorm (talk) 22:26, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I can tell you, that this isn't out of a need for power or anything such as that. There have been many incidents as of recent, and with the admin list being as inactive as ever, it makes sense that we need some new administrators to fill in the gaps. These kind of incidents happened over the last few days:  In this situation, there were no Admins present -  Also, no admins present, I had to ask for one to join from IRC -  Happened during peak time, so there was a couple of admins there.- I'll let you make of these what you wish, but this is just a small select few of the recent incidents that have been occuring in the clan chat. 02:21, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I suppose that's a more polite way of saying I'm an idiot. Anyways, thanks for not using profanity, I suppose. Also, I generally view all self-nominations as prima facie evidence of power hunger, and this is especially true when it comes to repeated requests (yours and his). --Shockstorm (talk) 22:26, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Weak support, on average Support - Your answers to my questions show a great deal of improvement, and the clan has a need for someone to fill the role of administrator.
However, I have a slight issue with the reasoning presented for this request. Being interested in just one or two of the aspects is cool, but perhaps the best way to deal with avatar wardens is to lower the rank required to be one instead of needing Administrator+, as was done for the Project:Clan Chat/Citadel/General#Where is the battlefield.3F Can I use it.3F|battlefield by lowering it to Sergeant+. I don't know how that works exactly, so I don't know whether that's desirable.
The 9/11 log posted by Shockstorm was more or less ignored during Joeytje50's last RfA as it had been long enough between that and then. I'll assume it's somewhat forgiven.
02:13, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Meh, initially going for one or two of the tools and moderating the chat isn't that bad. You can progressively learn about the others and use them too. I am changing my weak support to a full support.
20:40, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- For the sake of clarity, warden requiring admin+ is hard-set by Jagex - see FAQ. 17:35, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Question tacked on - Has it been decided that all CC admins from here on would be avatar wardens?
02:13, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't quote me on this, as I'm not certain, but I think the Avatar Warden rank is given out through Gaz's discretion, as far as I know, there are only five or so clan administrators with the position. As for what you wrote earlier, I don't think that the Clan Warden role can be moved down for different ranks, but again, I wouldn't quote myself on that. 06:11, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't believe there is an official policy (at least not one that can be found on the wiki) regarding the distribution of the Avatar Warden clan job. However, the job title being only applicable to users with rank admin+ is a Jagex thing and can't be lowered unless an update occurs on their part. As for your specific question, not every cc admin has the job title so Wart might be correct about it being up to Gaz. 21:34, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Support - You've improved greatly since the time of your last RfCA, and that you have the ability to control your actions. I often see you when a rank isn't present, especially during the previous fiasco with the recent hackings and spammmers. You'll do great with this rank and the privileges that come with it. S T Y G 08:25, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose - You may have improved since your last request, but you're still immature. Several conversations in the IRC have proved that. Also, i refuse to support anyone who wants to run to serve their own ego, re: Avatar. Cursed Pyres (talk) 23:18, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Warthog may have been immature in the past, but I feel that he is over such a time as it now exists. There are the rare occasions that the clan chat is without an administrator, or that in relation to myself, or that I might be the only Admin+ rank in the clan chat at a given time. I am not troubled by Warthog's want of the Clan Avatar as it stands, we have three of them and currently only 6 Avatar Warden's.
There is no way to separate the Clan Avatars from personal use since they follow the Avatar Warden around and it would be unfair for the warden to permanently stick to one spot of the game. Of course, for the time being, I think we have an avatar on server 39 most of the day anyway with the other two out on other worlds with another/other Avatar Warden(s) (What use would there be to just leave them in the Citadel then when they can be used?). That being said, they are only outside of the Citadel for 6 hours at most and should be dismissed when the Avatar Warden is no longer going to be online.
I'll get off the Clan Avatar discussion and just say that even if Warthog doesn't obtain the Avatar Warden job, I think he'll be a good clan administrator. All I hope is Warthog is always ready for that next phishing redirect advert in the Clan Chat as we've had in the past five days to set to kill (kick/ban). Ryan PM 06:59, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Support fetus is my son and I love him. 18:37, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Closed - Warthog is now a clan admin.13:12, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
Relaera (RSN: Relaera)
OPPOSE - Recently made a comment to me about forcing all clannies to participate in the citadel stuff. Anyone with such anti wiki ideas should not be ranked in the wiki chat.--Degenret01 (talk) 15:17, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment - How would one go about forcing clan members to participate in the citadel in the first place, and what are the chances of that plan failing? I don't see how it would work, even if it were to happen. - 08:44, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Rebuttal Comment - For the record, I do not remember having a discussion/debate with Degen about the citadel of any length. I believe if anyone who benefits from the citadel SHOULD contribute to its upkeep/upgrade as needed. I cannot FORCE someone to do anything, anywhere, anytime, or anyplace. I seek to assist the clan however, and whenever I am able to do so. If I am allowed to be an Admin, I would make every effort to be the best Admin as I can, even when I make a mistake. Relaera (talk) 00:09, September 26, 2012 (UTC)Relaera
Support - I have known Relaera for a very long time. She always focuses on getting the job done. Truthfully nothing she can not do! =) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Thefreeman500 (talk).
Oppose - Can get pretty negative and easily jumps to conclusions in discussions, even when I'm making valid points/discussing the matter 'happily' with someone else. Azzie69 (talk) 17:47, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Is very helpful, and always tries to answer questions in the cc. A good candidate.21:23, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Weak oppose/Not yet - Per Azzie, she tends to make negative remarks about people when they are having a normal discussion. While I'm sure she doesn't mean any harm, that's something she needs to work on. bad_fetustalk 22:29, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
AstrasGirl (RSN: AstrasWife)
I would like to nominate myself for the admin rank for the following reasons:
- I have noticed that often there is not an admin online in CC on the Australian timezone, and although I am often on round the clock, my normal timezone is Australian.
- Although I don't talk as much as others in CC, I've been an active member for quite a while now, and join in discussions whenever I feel I can be helpful, or just start conversations to make the CC a friendly place to be.
- I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!! I love runescape and an dedicated to the game. I am a high level player and intend to be about for many years yet.
- I feel I am quite friendly, mature and helpful.
Support - She is a very helpful, nice person. She goes out of her way to do things for other people. Full support.16:24, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Strong Support - Astras is online regularly, she's mature, always has a cool head, never rages or uses excessive strong vocabulary, is friendly and willing to help. I think she would use her rank in an effective, responsible manner.16:46, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Even just looking at Astras' behaviour before I quit RuneScape, I would have supported this, and the supports so far indicate that she can only have stayed the same or improved.
18:26, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
Strong Support - Astra is an extremely possitive and helpfull member of the clan with an extremely good sense of fairness and maturity. Perfect for the job.08:40, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
Strong Support - Definitely support Astra for CC Admin not seen anything negative of significance, and will hopefully be a good candidate to take the Avatar around the place when Admins aren't normally on. RSDaftVader (talk) 09:20, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
Strong Support- Astras is usually on in the Australian time slot that always has a lack of admin-ship. She is constantly helpful and positive, and I believe that she would be an excellent choice for the job. Plus, she threw water balloons at me. Seanti (talk) 11:58, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Per all Cursed Pyres 22:02, September 30, 2012 (UTC)
Oppose-Don't see you talking in the clan chat, and when you are, you are usually quite negative. Leaders need to always have something of a positive side to them, or people will feel discontent.22:21, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
Support - Never seen any negative talk or attitude at all from AstrasWife, so I'm not entirely sure why Ice Rush has such an issue. Wonderful support, willing to help anyone at any time. Would be a wonderful asset to the clan admins. Karlis (talk) (contribs) 16:19, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment - Based on past history, it's a direct retaliation for Astra voting no on his application Cursed Pyres 01:01, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
Support - This doesn't even need an explanation.16:26, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
Support - per all fetus is my son and I love him. 05:25, October 6, 2012 (UTC)