To maintain spaces to allow new members to join the clan we periodically identify and kick inactive clan members from the clan. At times when this is due to happen a list of clan members who have not gained any experience in the last month will be posted here. Players who are under consideration for being kicked from the clan are given the chance to retain their place in the clan:
- Any clan mate who is listed here and who wishes to keep their place in the clan can contact a clan admin and ask them to remove their name from the list.
- Clan members who see a clan mate online who is under consideration for kicking may contact a clan admin and ask for the clan member to be removed from the list.
- Inactive clan mates whose wiki usernames are known may be contacted via the wiki to let them know that they are under consideration.
Clan members who no longer wish to be a member of RSW can contact a clan admin to let them know, and may then be removed from the clan early. Clan members who are kicked from the clan may rejoin at any time - if you held a rank prior to being kicked then you may be eligible to regain a rank upon returning to the clan. If the clan reaches a stage in which a waitlist is established, former clanmates kicked for inactivity have preference to join.
If you know that you will be inactive for some time you may add your name to this page (or ask a clan admin to do so for you) so that you are not removed from the clan in the event of kicks taking place.
- Clan hiscores
- Clan member's experience gains are tracked weekly and monthly to identify those who become inactive.
Currently under consideration[edit source]
- None currently
Inactivities declared[edit source]
- Nathanel - is moving house, will have no internet for 1-2 months.
- Serena Thorn - don't kick --Liquid
Previously kicked[edit source]
- December 2011
- May 2012
- September 2012
- November 2012
- December 2012
- January 2013
- June 2013
- January 2014
- September 2014
- May 2015
- June 2016
- March 2017
- November 2017
- June 2018
- August 2019
- April 2020