|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 |
Amounts of X.P. between various levels[edit source]
I think that there should be a table showing the amount of x.p. between levels. Although I can see the amount between my current level and the next level, I am often curious how much x.p. is between higher levels (say between 99 and 100 for example). 184.108.40.206 22:53, April 3, 2011 (UTC)Deathrune464220.127.116.11 22:53, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Silverhawk Boots XP Calculator[edit source]
I hope for a calculator that would make the world, or at least runescape, much much better. This calculator would tell u how much xp you would earn at your level per Silverhawk Feather. So you would have to imput your current level and your desired level. For example: Current level_56_ Desired level_70_ and then it would take in the your level and see how much xp you earn now and how much you would earn and have something like: "You will need __###__ xp to reach your desired level, which translates to _#_of_feathers_. thus this was my idea, but i am sure alot of people have thought of it or were thinking of it.
- Claculator/SilverHawk. LoveKittyKat =^w^= 3:40 pm, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
Wilderness Combat Level[edit source]
A calculator that will be able to tell what range of players combat levels you can attack according to what level of wilderness you are in.
Armour Stand Repair Cost[edit source]
Easy. Input Smithing level and normal cost. Output reduced cost. Embed in Armour stand. Thx. 23:15, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Created Calculators/Armour stand. 22:12, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
Crafting Calculator[edit source]
Idea: A crafting calculator to do with xp/profit from making urns.
A crafting calculator where it tells you how many urns till your next crafting level depending on which ones you make e.g. cracked urn.
- Well i can do the first bit xp profit profit/xp etc and il give the second bit a go but i doubt i can do that
- Hoppingmad9 14:24, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
- We all ready have a calculator for the first bit here, and i will try to make the second part.
Prayer Calculator[edit source]
a prayer calculator. enter prayer points, prayer bonus, and prayers used, and it shows you how long your points last.
- We already have that: Calculators/Prayer drain. 22:54, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Set price calc[edit source]
where everybody could see a price of a full set and each set item..
like.. How much does full rune (lg) set cost and how much does rune full helm, platebody, plate legs and kiteshield cost.. and from what sets we can make some profit... :) this should be nice...
- Already have it. 10:31, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Treasure Trail[edit source]
I know there is already a treasure trail co-ordinator type calculator... however I would like to point out it seems corrupt and says no co-ordinates for any location that is actually valid (at least for every co-ordinate i've tried) I know it used to work and I loved the system, been too lazy to clue recently but now im starting again would be nice to have this useful tool actually functional Amun erebos 11:48, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Thought I'd include the calculator's link Treasure_Trails_guide/Locate Amun erebos 11:50, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
- There was a slight problem causing it not to work. This should now be fixed. Henneyj 21:58, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Zeal Xp[edit source]
I strongly suggest a calculator showing experience gained per zeal (soul wars) at different levels!
that'd be a great help!
Summoning Pouches Reorganization[edit source]
I think the summmoning pouches calculator would be vastly improved if it were reorganized. As it is now it is divided into high level (50-99) and low level (1-49) familiars. This makes it pretty difficult to decide which would be the most profitable to make, especially if you are only a few levels into the high difficulty (51-60), because you have to keep flipping between the two tables. It would be much more user friendly to have the data sorted into 4 tables, one for each color of charm. Then for each color of charm you have, you could sort by level, then easily look through to see which ones are most profitable, or sort by profit and look through to see which ones are within your level (just as with all the other gp/exp calculators).
Jennybeen 15:51, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Done. I don't think this applies to the scroll or shard swap calculators, as they depend on buying pouches, so the charm type is largely irrelevant. 23:35, May 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Awesome!! Thank you very much. This is just what I had in mind. And you are right; the other calculators don't need to be changed.
- Jennybeen 05:54, May 25, 2011 (UTC)