RuneScape:Article of the Month/Paterdomus
I nominate this article, as it is well-written with much infomation about the history of RuneScape. It explains the temples story well, and also gives a good description of its surroundings and how they relate to the temple. Artwich 08:31, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support as nominator, for reasons stated above. Artwich 08:31, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support Several people, including myself, recently had a hand in improving the article, and I think it's shaped up very nicely. I'd love people to become more exposed to more history-heavy articles, and featuring it on the front page, I feel, could spark more reader interest in the subject. Morian Smith 00:44, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support I also did some edits to this article (images), it's a very interresting article. A article made for the home page ;) Buzz (Talk • # • √ • P ) 11:04, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support for reasons above. Also, most people consider Paterdomus a "speed bump" to the Ecto-funtus, and I'd like if that changed. It is a rather interesting place. 03:18, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support The article opened my eyes a bit, I was one of those who took the place for granted.
- Support The whole article is generally mistake - free and written with effort and care. Articles like these should be featured as an example of good editing. »»»Pstre1824««« 22:43, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support It's well written and has some good info that not many people know.Aquilae 03:34, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support However, it doesn't specify, how could Misthalin army and warriors hold back vyrewatches before Ivandis flail was invented.
- Comment - It's never specified how the Misthalin army fought them. I can only assume the vyrewatch didn't fight, but we probably will never know. Morian Smith 14:02, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support Very good information on what is a big part in RuneScape history. It is also just an interesting place. 19:42, 27 May 2008 (UTC)