RuneScape:Article of the Month/Kennith's Concerns
While I'm fairly biased as I had a large hand in this article, I'm nominating this article for a few reasons:
- We have not had a quest featured for close to a year.
- This article has a good balance of images and information, both of which are structured in an easy-to-read manner.
- The article is an exemplary Quest guide: all bullet points start with a verb, instructions are unambiguous, instructions are given in the imperative form to reduce second-person "you" usage.
- The article is an example of how the wiki benefits from being a wiki: it reached near completion in very little time after the release of the quest, through collaboration.
- Support as nominator Endasil (Talk) @ 02:09, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support Good guide for a quest even though its a new(ish) article. --Derial(Boywithbrain) 06:39, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Great walkthrough, plenty of images. C Teng talk 14:02, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support Actually a pretty good article, I enjoyed the quest as well. Ice 22:58, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support - It would defenitely help me with the quest. Good info and pictures. Cheers, Chicken7 >talk 00:52, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Article was extremely easy to follow when I did the quest.--Bigm2793 00:03, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- Decision: It seems like this article will be the May featured article. I may not be around later tonight, and it's a bit early now, but I've left a possible summary for [[Template:featuredarticle]] at my sandbox. Endasil (Talk) @ 22:05, 30 April 2008 (UTC)