RuneScape:Article of the Month/Aviansie/Strategies
- Support: 0
- Oppose: 1
- Neutral: 0
Created this article on behalf of Mage of Zaros... 20:16, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Oppose - The article doesn't look too professional. While it may be informative, it still lacks these two criterias:
- The article is well written.
- Nah. The equipment/inventory seems to be (loosely) based on writer's preferences. The equipment/inventory may be hard to get without images. Only the most common strategies are listed, and the article is mostly made up of inventory/equipment lists. Not something I would like to read.
- The article follows the style guide.
- A handful of typos, only two pictures (one JPEG) and neither shows inventory. I found the Tips hard to read; grammar and weird explanations in some cases. Example:
- "Archer Helmet more effective than Robin Hood Hat or coifs as its cheaper but for those who haven't complete Fremennik Trials Blessed Coif is recommended." - Understood, but grammar fiends are terrified.
- "Ring of wealth will NOT change,but will make it less common,so a ring of life is a better choice" - WTF?
- By the way, don't you support your own nomination? dictature 22:05, 10 March 2009 (UTC)