RuneScape:Article of the Month/Armour
I think that too many location articles have been featured in the past, and now it is time for an item article to be featured. Armour is a very well written, well researched page full of comprehensible and informative content which is updated frequently. The pictures are well placed and relevant to the article. I personally like the tables telling readers the maximum possible bonuses.
- Support As nominator. --CFLM Talk # Sign 18:01, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- Support I would've voted for this last month but Keldagrim got my vote and I didn't think I should switch. The Godsword article is ok but doesn't seem quite complete to me yet, whereas armour does seem so. --Degenret01 00:38, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
- Strong Support This article is incredibly well researched and is written very well. Although a few of the images could use tweaking, the sheer volume and quality of information offset any of the article's minor problems. Definitely a well earned support. Morian Smith 02:43, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
- Support Just like last month.
- Strong Support Wahey! I was just on my way to nominate this... AGAIN! Thanks dude! Yep, same reasons as last time, well written, great pictures, very informative and useful! =D Lsh4rk 13:40, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Support Great article, links to all armours a person may be interested in, and something other than a location article for once. Khalron 09:53, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
- Strong Support I use this article as a point of reference all the time and I don't know what I'd do without it. Let it be featured! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk). 11:10, 30 August 2008 (EST)
- Support per Cflm -- Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 05:03, 31 August 2008 (UTC)