Please only make requests on this page that specifically require sysop tools to fulfill.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 |
Use questchecker gadget on more pages[edit source]
These lists would help me find short quests and ones that I'm already or will soon be over-leveled for. The strategy guide may be out of date, but it does provide a rough order for catching up after focusing on skills.
I'd guess these should be checked by comparing the full path to window.location.pathname. That should prevent it from loading on the talk or other meta pages.
Alternatively, a new "invisible" module could be made, that is detected by the gadget and included by the quest details template. Then it would be easy for anyone to just add that new empty template to any pages that should run the gadget.
- I also wanted to add it to the pages you listed as well as to the requirements part of the Forum:Achievements Requirements Checkbox as well as other discussions which I can't seem to find atm. Will try to do this this week somewhere. 14:03, 3 December 2018 (UTC) template. Just need to find the time. ;) Perhaps someone else will be willing to pick it up before I get around to it. This was also previously discussed on
Delete some unused image template images[edit source]
Since a bunch of image templates were merged into Template:Retake image and Template:Cleanup image, the files File:Anim.gif, File:Crop.svg and File:Needs Anti-aliasing.png are all but unused and should probably be deleted. I'd tag them with but two of them are protected. 14:33, 1 January 2019 (UTC)
Blocked from updating smelting calculator[edit source]
I'm trying to update the Blast Furnace tab of Calculator:Smithing/Ores. The update means most of the table is no longer useful. So I trimmed it.
But I got blocked trying to save the changes and told to ask here.
This is what I'm trying to put in. (This half to prove I'm not trying to do something bad and half so I don't lose the modification.)
- The following table uses live Grand Exchange Market Watch prices to calculate the profit from smelting ores using the Blast Furnace activity.
- This activity removes the need of coal and luminite.
- As a result profit per bar is higher, but there are additional requirements to using the furnace and it takes more effort to manufacture each bar.
- Ordan only unnotes ores up through mithril, but the nearby bank chest makes that unnecessary.
|Metal||Ore||Raw cost||Sale value||Profit per Bar|
|Steel bar||Iron ore||215||656||441|
|Mithril bar||Mithril ore||138||668||530|
|Adamant bar||Adamantite ore||462||1,767||1,305|
|Rune bar||Runite ore||4,484||6,196||1,712|
- I've added your above code to the calculator. Not sure why you weren't allowed to make the edit. What did the error say exactly? 14:12, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
- It said
The action that you are about to take will remove most of the content from this page. Page blanks are considered vandalism and will not be tolerated. If you vandalise this article in any way, your edits will be reverted, and you may be blocked from editing. If you believe your edit was constructive and have received this message in error, please contact an administrator.
Seems like you tripped a limit of deleting too much content throwing that error, but it's been implemented now. :)16:04, 11 January 2019 (UTC)