A royal dragon egg is the unchecked variant of the royal dragon that can be obtained through Adam Antite, the trapper farmhand, after sending him on a retrieval on the player-owned farm. It can be checked at level 92 Farming.
Adam Antite has a 1/1,001,001 chance to find the egg each time the player sends him off.
A checked and unchecked egg may be traded freely between players.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- The royal dragon egg was present in the game cache and the Grand Exchange at the initial release of player-owned farm, but was entirely unobtainable. It was planned to be removed in a later update, but this did not happen and the egg was repurposed with the release of farmhands.
- The egg version of player-owned farm dragon eggs (with the egg inventory icon) are only used for the item when it is dropped on the floor by the dragon, becoming the dragon version when picked up. As the royal dragon egg is not dropped to the floor, the egg version continues to be completely unused and unobtainable.
- ^ Mod Chaose. How to get Royal Dragon eggs - just send the Trapper off and forget. RuneScape subreddit. 8 February 2019. (Archived from the original on 11 February 2019.) "Technically 1 in 1,001,001. Also doesn't count to the breeding log, as you didn't breed it."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 5 September 2018. (Archived from the original on 4 November 2020.) Mod Rowley: "QBD drops black dragon eggs. The unchecked royal dragon egg listed on the GE is one of the unchecked animal objects that is not obtainable (and for which we have a job to remove to clear up the confusion). Royals only obtained via breeding (and hence not ever in unchecked state)."