- Track down Islwyn, who will be either south-west of Lletya or west of the Tirannwn lodestone. If the elves are not near the quest start icon, simply hop worlds until you find them.
- Talk to Eluned.
- Bank all your combat equipment.
- Use Glarial's pebble on the tombstone north west of the fishing guild. (If you are holding any combat equipment you will see the caption "It fits perfectly, but nothing happens")
- Kill a moss giant (1000 life points). It will drop a seed. A ring of recoil is helpful for lower levelled players.
- Take the seed to Eluned.
- Use Games necklace and teleport to Barbarian Outpost, then run south.
- Enter the waterfall dungeon:
- Equip Glarial's amulet.
- Board the log raft north of Baxtorian falls.
- Use a rope on the rock.
- Use a rope on the dead tree.
- Enter the door.
- Search the miscolored crates in the east room for A key.
- Take the west path all the way north.
- Click your seed in the final room.
- Return to Islwyn to choose your reward.
- Quest complete!
Roving Elves is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: