Rose bushes are located within the north-western corner of Het's Oasis. One of them can be cultivated and harvested with level 30 Farming.
Cultivating the bush in its bare state yields 1 Farming experience every 0.6 seconds. This increases to 2 experience for the budding bush, and to 3 experience for the blooming bush. Harvesting the bush yields 9–30 roses and 200 Farming experience, reverting the bush to its bare variant.
- ^ a b c Only when harvesting the bush.
- ^ Only when cultivating the bush.
- ^ Only obtained during the Oasis Restoration event.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 January 2022 (Update):
- Buckets will now be destroyed when using compost on flower bushes, if 'Destroy empty buckets when farming' is checked on in Settings.
- hotfix 4 January 2022 (Update):
- Dispersing gas clouds on flower bushes will no longer allow players to infinitely gain the maximum XP.