Rommik is an craftsman who runs the Rommik's Crafty Supplies store in Rimmington. Rommik has brown hair with a brown beard and wears an apron. He has a slight role in the quest, A Void Dance.
An anagram clue in a medium trail features Rommik, under the guise of Im Krom. He will issue the player a challenge scroll, to which the answer is 7.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- The dialogue that plays when speaking to NPCs during challenge scrolls has been removed (the dialogue will still play the first time you speak to an NPC during a challenge scroll).
- He has the same examine text as Dommik.
- Rommik plays a small role in the RuneScape novels in which he was a crafting tutor for one of the main characters, Castimir, who accidentally sets fire to the shop and destroys many items while trying to craft some objects, which caused Rommik to hold a grudge against Castimir.
- He features in one of Meg's cases.