|Release||3 July 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|Roe, or cheap fishy eggs.|
|Exchange||62 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Roe has several uses. It can be eaten to restore 300 life points, or used as bait to catch more fish at Barbarian Training. Lastly, it can transform 5 of the most basic types of potions into their respective Barbarian Potions.
Players either deposit the roe in the bank chest in the Barbarian Assault lobby for later use, or use the roe along with the offcuts as baits for more Barbarian fishing. Unlike most other edible foods, eating roe can only be accessed by right clicking.
Creation[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Antipoison mix (2)||305|
|Attack mix (2)||55|
|Magic mix (2)||389|
|Ranging mix (2)||444|
|Relicym's mix (2)||292|
|Restore mix (2)||41|
|Strength mix (2)||98|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Food and herbs|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||86.8%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- Roe ‘eat’ option has been adjusted so you don't immediately eat them. They are still edible, though.