Roe has several uses. It can be eaten to restore 30 life points, or used as bait to catch more fish at Barbarian Training. Lastly, it can transform 5 of the most basic types of potions into their respective Barbarian Potions.
Roe may be obtained from leaping salmon and leaping trout (use knife), which are caught by Barbarian fishing with the barbarian rod near the Baxtorian Falls.
Players either deposit the roe in the bank chest in the Barbarian Assault lobby for later use, or use the roe along with the offcuts as baits for more Barbarian fishing. Unlike most other edible foods, eating roe can only be accessed by right clicking.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 6 May 2009 (Update):
- Roe ‘eat’ option has been adjusted so you don't immediately eat them. They are still edible, though.