Magic golem outfit
The magic golem outfit is a Mining outfit acquired from combining the sapphire, emerald, and ruby golem outfits. Once combined, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other golem outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Magic golem outfit can be recoloured to sapphire, emerald, ruby, and magic.
The pieces of the sapphire, emerald, and ruby golem outfits can currently be collected from Treasure Hunter or through collecting gemstone golem fragments (which requires level 70 Mining) and combining these with the Invention skill at level 20 Invention and level 80 Mining.
If any piece of the set is destroyed, it can be reclaimed from Diango at no cost.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- +5% critical hit chance.
- +1 rockertunity multiplier.
- Removes aggression from living rock creatures.
- Players who have any version of the Varrock armour will get the chance of mining double ores up to the respective version unlocked. This works even if the varrock armour has been destroyed as long as it was worn once.
- Uses golden mining suit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house. If you don't own the full golden mining suit it will work for as many pieces as you have. If you have neither a full golem suit or a full golden mining suit then you should only wear the golden mining suit pieces you have, as an incomplete golem suit will not act like the golden mining suit pieces. If you obtain a golden mining suit piece while wearing a full golem outfit the experience boost from that piece will not immediately be added; you have to equip it at least once for its experience boost to work while wearing a full golem suit.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Magic golem head|
|Magic golem torso|
|Magic golem legs|
|Magic golem gloves|
|Magic golem boots|
Achievement[edit | edit source]
- Shards of the Earth ( 10) – Own the Magic Golem outfit.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- patch 5 September 2016 (Update):
- The golem outfit and quarrymaster aura now work correctly work with crablets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before a patch on 1 July 2014, there was a bug where the passive effect would stop working upon first logging in with the set equipped. Re-equipping a piece would fix it.
- The entire set must be equipped in order to use the Golden mining suit's bonus; this makes it unsuitable for training with Brawling gloves, whereas the Golden mining suit does work with brawlers.
- Originally the in-game acquisition methods were due for release on 31 October 2016, but this was pushed back to allow time for development.
- One set effect got removed with the Mining & Smithing Rework: +7% success chance while Mining.