|Release||7 February 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|It looks thicker than normal glass.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Robust glass is a thick type of glass used for creating potion flasks. 10 of them can be used to create an ogre flask. It is created by melting red sandstone in a robust glass machine, which can be found southwest of the mud bath in Oo'glog or by the pottery oven in the Ithell district of Prifddinas. The machine requires completion of As a First Resort to use. It can also be made by casting the superglass make spell on red sandstone.
Melting red sandstone has no skill requirements, but creating potion flasks from robust glass requires level 89 Crafting and gives 100 Crafting experience. This requirement can be boosted, but it cannot be assisted. Strange and golden crafting rocks can be obtained from creating potion flasks.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||-||11 (6.6s) [r 1]||-|
|Completed As a First Resort|
- ^ All items are created in the same tick
Products[edit | edit source]
|Ogre flask (empty)||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- Robust glass once again defaults to crafting potion flasks instead of ogre flasks.
- patch 20 May 2019 (Update):.
- Stopped crafting robust glass from defaulting to potion flask when trying to craft ogre flasks
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- An update in May 2017 changed the colour from purple to yellow in the inventory, but the dropped item remains purple.