|Release||7 February 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|It looks thicker than normal glass.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Robust glass is a thick type of glass used for creating potion flasks or 10 of them is used to create an ogre flask. It is created by melting red sandstone in a robust glass machine, which can be found southwest of the mud bath in Oo'glog or by the pottery oven in the Ithell district of Prifddinas. The machine requires completion of As a First Resort to use.
Melting red sandstone has no skill requirements, but creating potion flasks from robust glass requires level 89 Crafting and gives 100 Crafting experience. This requirement can be boosted, but it cannot be assisted. Strange and golden crafting rocks can be obtained from creating potion flasks.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||-||11 (6.6s) [recipe 1]||-|
|Completed As a First Resort|
- ^ All items are created in the same tick
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Ogre flask (empty)||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- Robust glass once again defaults to crafting potion flasks instead of ogre flasks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- An update in May 2017 changed the colour from purple to yellow in the inventory, but the dropped item remains purple.