The Robe of Elidinis (top) is a robe top that is required in the Spirits of the Elid quest. The robes are created by using a needle with thread on the torn robes found in the shrine in Nardah during or after the quest. The player must wear the robes in order to enter the Water Ravine Dungeon farther north along the River Elid. After the quest, players may use the robes to continue to access the dungeon, although few do. The full set, including Robe of Elidinis (bottom), may be stored inside the armour case of the costume room in a player-owned house.
You can get a new set of robes by searching the cupboard again for the torn robes and then remaking them with needle and thread. You cannot get another set of torn robes if you already have a set of torn robes or robe of Elidinis in your possession (including in the bank). However, you can use the Drop trick to get extra sets by dropping your robes before searching the cupboard. This gets you a new set of torn robes, which you can mend when you wish.
Unlike Desert clothing, the Robes of Elidinis do not provide any protection from Desert heat.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 12 January 2015 (Update):
- Robes of Elidinis now have correct capitalisation.
- patch 5 July 2011 (Update):
- The colour has been returned to the robe of elidinis.
- The top has had a glitch allowing the player to change the colour of the elidinis top corresponding with the top colour since 1 April 2011. This has been fixed as of 5 July 2011.
- As of 18 May 2015, the robes may be stored in the POH armour case.