|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|Owner||Kaylee, Emily, Tina|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Rising Sun can be found on the west end of Falador across from the bank. It is run by three barmaids, Kaylee, Emily, and Tina. Kaylee and Tina have the same appearance, but Emily has blonde hair instead of brown. They all seem to be the same age, wear the same uniform, and say the exact same things. Kaylee, Emily, and Tina are involved in Recipe for Disaster.
This bar offers the unusual service of buying back (noted or unnoted) empty beer glasses for two coins each. The top floor of the bar is home to a drunken man which players can kill. The stat-increasing beer known as the Wizard's mind bomb, which is required for the Falador achievements, can be purchased here.
Stock[edit | edit source]
|Item||Stock||Sell price||Buy price||GE price||Resale value|
|Wizard's mind bomb||∞||3||Not bought||630||∞ (627)|
|Dwarven stout||∞||3||Not bought||309||∞ (306)|
|Asgarnian ale||∞||3||Not bought||1,111||∞ (1,108)|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Corrected some pathfinding when in the Falador bar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- For a long time, the tavern was on a slight hill, which would require the player to climb a few stairs. For an unknown reason, later there was no incline, but the original stairs remained, which appeared to be "pointy". Jagex even made a notice about it on the report-a-bug/fault feature on the RuneScape website, saying that it isn't a glitch and that they were working on it. The flat stairs are no longer on the hill.
- The Rising Sun could be a reference to a tavern in the story of King Arthur that goes by the same name.
- As of 15 December 2009, the music heard here is "Honkytonky Harmony", which was part of an unannounced music update that added five new songs to the list.
- This place may be a reference to the popular song by The Animals, "House of the Rising Sun"