Ring of vigour
(Redirected from Ring of Vigour)
|Ring of vigour|
|Release||19 August 2010 (Update)|
|Wearing it fills you with energy.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When the ring of vigour is worn;
- When an ultimate ability is used, adrenaline will be reduced by 90% instead of 100%.
- When the Weapon Special attack ability is used, it only requires 90% of the normally required adrenaline or special attack energy.
Ring of vigour does stack with Invigorate for extra adrenaline.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Comparison with other rings[edit | edit source]
Main article: Comparison of combat rings
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
|Rewards trader||50,000||Dungeoneering tokens||∞|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 13 July 2015 (Update):
- The ring of vigour's offensive stats have been restored.
- ninja 13 October 2014 (Update):
- patch 1 March 2011 (Update):
- The ring of vigour has been updated to allow the granite maul special attack when low on special attack energy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When first released the Game Guide stated that it cost 32,000 tokens and that it only works with melee attacks. However, this was a mistake.
- This item was sometimes used by rushers in the Wilderness with dragon claws and/or Korasi's sword. This allowed a rusher to get either 3 series of very quick attacks or 2 magical attacks that were very likely to get a kill if the target was not using protection prayers or paying attention. This is no longer possible after the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- The ring was made impossible to alchemise in a hidden update.
|Other Ranged equipment|
|Other Magic equipment|