Ring of Fortune (relic power)
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Hand of Glory (Ring of Fortune)|
|You will always gain the effect of tier 3 luck.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Ring of Fortune is a relic power that players can harness at the mysterious monolith at the Archaeology Campus. Once activated, players will always gain the effect of tier 3 luck. It costs 3,000 chronotes to harness and uses 150 monolith energy.
The relic does not allow teleportation, unlike the Ring of Fortune.
When receiving a rare drop players will receive a messages similar to that of the luck ring equivalents:
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Make sure that you have created both Hand of Glory (Ring of Luck) and Hand of Glory (Ring of Wealth) at some point in the past.
- Obtain any hand of glory that you haven't used for Hand of Glory (Ring of Luck) or Hand of Glory (Ring of Wealth). (The one with third-lowest level requirement is hand of glory (Kharid-et) found on the Orcus altar in the chapel in Kharid-et, requiring a restored pontifex signet ring artefact to enter.)
- Combine the hand of glory with a Ring of Fortune to create a Hand of Glory (Ring of Fortune).
- Use the Hand of Glory (Ring of Fortune) on the monolith to unlock the relic.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 January 2022 (Update):
- Added new tooltips and/or examines, or more detail to the tooltips and examines of all luck rings.
|Dig site items|
|Luck ring items|