Rhonen is a gardener who wanders around a hops patch north-west of Seers' Village used to grow hops. Depending on what hops you are growing, you can pay him in resources to watch after your crops. Rhonen sells compost, gardening trowels, plant cures, rakes, seed dibbers, and watering cans.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- 18 July 2022 (Update):
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.