Reward token (blue)
|Release||28 March 2006 (Update)|
|Destroy||Warning! If you destroy this item, you will lose ALL rewards that it relates to and you will have to make another trek in order to get another one.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Blue reward token exchanged at Burgh de Rott/Paterdomus.|
|Item ID||? (edit)|
|FAQ • doc|
A Reward token is received after guiding an NPC from Burgh de Rott to Paterdomus or vice versa through the Temple Trekking minigame. They can be exchanged by clicking the first option, Claim-reward. A blue reward token offers the worst rewards of the three possibilities: Reward token (red), Reward token (blue) and Reward token (yellow).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The reward token can be exchanged for a variety of items or experience in a variety of skills.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The rewards dialogue uses "Xp" which is how "XP" comes out in the Runescape chat bar.
- The icon for the silver bar rewards is a bronze bar.
- Reward tokens used to be unstackable in the bank.
- Any reward tokens not used before the revamp of Temple Trekking still exist in the game as discontinued items. Even though they were given the same coding as the new reward token, the old ones are still unstackable.
- Reward tokens can be deposited and stacked with multiples (corresponding to their colour, and tier) in the bank; they can also be stacked in the bank if the player completes the Temple Trekking/Burgh de Rott Ramble minigame, with a full inventory upon arrival of destination.