A reward interface is used by many bosses, the crystal and Triskelion keys rewards, and others, to allow players to either claim loot to their inventory or bank, or discard items. The items in the reward interface can be looted in noted or unnoted form.
Bosses that use reward interface[edit | edit source]
The following bosses use the reward interface instead of dropping their loot when they die:
- Araxxor (Araxxi), in the form of Araxxi's body.
- Queen Black Dragon, using the dragonkin coffer in the area below the queen's arena.
- Beastmaster Durzag and Yakamaru
Other things that use reward interface[edit | edit source]
The following other rewards also use the reward interface:
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 1 September 2020 (Update):
- A new toggle has been added to Reward Chest interfaces which allows players to loot items in noted or unnoted form.
- Crystal chests and Triskelion Keys now use the standard Reward Chest interface, from which items can be banked directly.
- The animation delays on chests have been removed for a smoother opening experience.
- Multiple players can now use reward chests at the same time.
- Various improvements have been made to reward chest messaging, including dialogue and info-boxes.