|Release||10 December 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||The ghost of a knight slain during the god wars.|
| XP (2H/MH/OH)||83 / 55 / 27|
5 ticks (3.0s)
|Not immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
The revenant knight is a type of monster, that inhabits the Forinthry Dungeon, along with all other revenants.
The Forinthry Dungeon is a part of the Wilderness so it is possible to be attacked by other players here if opted into PvP.
Like all revenants, they can restore lifepoints quickly, can cure themselves of poison and react quickly to a player's protection prayers. When below 50% health, revenant knights will "eat" to heal 1625 lifepoints from their limited supply of food. For a full description of the healing mechanic see the revenants page.
Drop rates estimated based on 21,934 kills from the Drop Log Project, unless otherwise cited.
Revenant drops are not affected by luck. There are only two ways to increase the drop rate of revenant items: completion of the elite Wilderness achievements which gives a 5% increased chance for revenant drops, and revenant drop enhancers, which give a 10% increased chance. Both boosts can be in effect at the same time.
The ghostlevel used to calculate the drop rates of the revenant knight's unique items is 10.91, and the revnumber is 5500.
- ^ The maximum amount of coins that can be received is equal to fifty times the ghostlevel (10.91)
- ^ Coins are a guaranteed drop if no unique drop is received.
- ^ More common from higher level revenants. The more revenant spirits/pets already owned, the rarer the drop.
- This monster has access to the Wilderness shared loot table, which is a tertiary drop. To access the table, it has to be killed inside the Wilderness.
Luck-enhancing items are not required to access the table, but do increase the chance of doing so, as does doing higher-level content.
| Wilderness shared loot table:
Rare drop table
||High alch value
|Adrenaline crystal||5–15 (noted)||Uncommon||35,845–107,535||12,000–36,000|
|Preserved meat||1||Common||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Fremennik equipment patch||1||Uncommon||2,882||Not alchemisable|
|Ancient warriors' equipment patch||1||Very rare||821,241||Not alchemisable|
|Revenant drop enhancer||1||Rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Brawling gloves (Agility)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Cooking)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Fishing)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (FM)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Hunter)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Magic)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Melee)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Mining)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Prayer)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Ranged)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Smithing)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (Thieving)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
|Brawling gloves (WC)||1||Very rare||30,000||30,000|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster and skilling action outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- Revenant knights used to be the strongest monster in free-to-play worlds. With the release of the King Black Dragon for free players, this is no longer the case.