|Release date||12 October 2015 (Update)|
|F2P Price||666 RuneCoins|
|P2P Price||600 RuneCoins|
|The power of the Revenant is still largely unknown - many have attempted to uncover the secrets they hold. Just as many have failed. However those who accept the Revenant gift feel a power many do not, and find themselves brimming with energy so powerful they can remain elevated from the ground and control their weapons without a touch.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- Fixed a label issue with the Crystal Peacock Armour and the Revenant Walk override.
- patch 10 August 2020 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that caused graphical stretching when combining the Firestorm Blade off-hand override and the Revenant Walk override.
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- A label issue affecting the Crystal Peacock Armour and revenant walk animation has been fixed.
- patch 18 April 2016 (Update):
- Players no longer stretch while using the revenant walk override with exquisite crossbows equipped.
- The revenant walk animation no longer breaks augmented salamanders.
- patch 11 April 2016 (Update):
- Fixed a stretching issue with the tome of frost when using the revenant walk animation.
- patch 7 December 2015 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with Revenant walk animation causing Superhero lightning to stretch.