|Release date||14 November 2016 (Update)|
|Skill req.||20 Combat|
|NPC ID||23582, 23583, 23584, 23585, 23586, 23587, 23588, 23589, 23590, 23591, 23592, 23593, 23594, 23595, 23596, 23597, 23598, 23599, 23600, 23601, 23602, 23603, 23604, 23605, 23606, 23607, 23608, 23609|
|Item ID||39069, 39070, 39071, 39072, 39073, 39074, 39075, 39076, 39077, 39078, 39079, 39080, 39081, 39082, 39083, 39084|
|Links||MRID39069 MRID39070 MRID39071 MRID39072 MRID39073 MRID39074 MRID39075 MRID39076 MRID39077 MRID39078 MRID39079 MRID39080 MRID39081 MRID39082 MRID39083 MRID39084 MRND23582 MRND23583 MRND23584 MRND23585 MRND23586 MRND23587 MRND23588 MRND23589 MRND23590 MRND23591 MRND23592 MRND23593 MRND23594 MRND23595 MRND23596 MRND23597 MRND23598 MRND23599 MRND23600 MRND23601 MRND23602 MRND23603 MRND23604 MRND23605 MRND23606 MRND23607 MRND23608 MRND23609|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Revenant Pet is a companion pet that is unlocked by using a Revenant Spirit, which can be received as a rare drop from killing revenants. Players can unlock additional revenant pet variants by receiving another Revenant Spirit, the rarity of which is increased with each unlocked tier.
The revenant pet can be interacted with once summoned to change its appearance to any of the unlocked variants.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Size comparisons[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 17 January 2022 (Update):
- Fixed an issue preventing the Anima Creature, Revenant Pet, and Bombi from transferring their current appearance to an already overriden Legendary pet or familiar.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Prevented a disconnection that could occur when unhiding revenant pets.
- patch 20 May 2019 (Update):
- There is now an interact option when using the summoning medallion for Revenant pets.
- Revenant vampyre pets no longer sometimes cease to follow you. Revenant hobgoblin and ork pets will now be dismissed properly.
- Revenant Pets will now display a kill count when examined.
- Changed the examine information for the Hellhound Revenant pet, to better reflect the pet's origin.
- patch 8 April 2019 (Update):
- Fixed graphical stretching when using Revenant Pet skins as familiar override.
- update 11 March 2019 (Update):
- The revenant pet has been removed from Mandrith's shop and is now a rare drop from revenants.
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- The correct revenent[sic] pet will now appear when overriding a familiar.
- patch 28 November 2016 (Update):
- Revenant pets no longer turn into a hype train when leaving a player-owned house.
- patch 21 November 2016 (Update):
- The revenant pet no longer appears unlocked for all players on the Pet interface.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The revenant pet was previously available from Bounty Hunter via the Bounty Hunter & Deathmatch Reward Shop, run by Mandrith in Edgeville, for 4,000 BH points.
- The revenant demon pet is called the revenant lesser demon, despite the fact that the attackable version is simply called a revenant demon.
- The revenant dark beast pet is erroneously called the revenant darkbeast.
Bounty Hunter (removed)