|Take a rest by a musician.|
- There are musicians to be found throughout the world - look for a musical note icon on your minimap.
- Left-click a musician to sit down and listen to their music.
- To stop lostening, simply walk (or run!) away.
Tip: Running drains your run energy. When your energy is used up, you cannot run until it returns.
You can restore run energy by walking, by resting on the ground, or by resting by a musician.
Resting will double your restore rate; resting by a musician will triple it.
||14 July 2008 (Update)
||9 August 2021 (Update)
|Infobox • Infobox talk page
Rest Up was an achievement which required the player to rest at a musician.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 August 2021 (Update):
- Removed the Lumbridge Achievement Path Book. It will return when the Path System is rewritten or removed.