Respect (Artisans Workshop)
Players cannot have more than 100% respect at a time. Players will get a green text message when they reach 100% respect telling them they need to spend their respect before they can gain more.
Earning respect[edit | edit source]
- 1% respect per 10,000 experience gained by smithing
- Fixing pipes gives less than 0.15% respect
- Wearing a Falador shield 4 provides a 5% bonus to the respect earned
- Using an Artisans' workshop respect enhancer gives an extra 0.25% respect whenever 0.25% respect is earned. This effectively gives double respect if respect is earned in small amounts, but some training such as making Burial equipment gives all the respect as a lump sum, and the enhancer only gives slightly more.
- When making burial armour sets the respect is awarded once the set is completed and not during the smithing process.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Reward||Price (Respect)||New effect||Trim requirement|
|Quick Repairs||5%||Repairing burst pipes in the Workshop's ceremonial swords area will become 50% faster.|
|Repair Expert||15%||Repairing the pipes gives 50 more Experience.|
|Golden Cannon||50%||Allows turning the Dwarf multicannon to Golden version. Increases cannonball capacity to 60.|
|Royale Cannon||100%||Allows turning the Dwarf multicannon to Royale version. Increases cannonball capacity to 90. Requires Golden Cannon.|
|Restocking Cannon||100%||Grants your cannon the ability to reload automatically. You must have cannonballs in your inventory and be within 15 squares for this to work. Requires Royale Cannon.|
|Sword Polishing Kit||1%||Gives 1 sword polishing kit, which - when held in your inventory - prevent a ceremonial sword from breaking.|
|Solemn Smith I||20%||Making complete burial armour sets gives +1% XP (stacking up to +5%). Requires the previous upgrade|
|Solemn Smith II||40%|
|Solemn Smith III||60%|
|Solemn Smith IV||80%|
|Solemn Smith V||100%|
|Ceremonial Sword Orders||100%||The player has a higher chance to get a ceremonial sword design when finishing smithing an item|
|Ceremonial Swordsmith I||30%||Making a ceremonial sword gives +1% XP per upgrade|
|Ceremonial Swordmith II||30%|
|Ceremonial Swordmith III||30%|
|Ceremonial Swordmith IV||30%|
|Ceremonial Swordmith V||30%|
|Luminite injector||100% each||+1 base progress for all players in the workshop for 5 minutes|
|Blacksmith's outfit piece||50%
|With ceremonial swords being reworked, the Blacksmith's outfit has instead been put in the rewards shop, costing 50% per piece (5 pieces) and another 50% for the Blacksmith's helmet add-on|
|Cosmetic overrides for the old rework armours: Necturion Outfit (and Necturion (Masterwork) Outfit), Invictum Outfit (and Invictum (Masterwork) Outfit), and Aetherium Outfit (and Aetherium (Masterwork) Outfit)|
For historical rewards see the Artisans Workshop (historical) page.
|Distractions and Diversions|