|Release||21 September 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can get a replacement from the Loyalty Shop.|
|Equipped||Manage auras, Aura time remaining, Deactivate|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|When woodcutting or excavating, 10% to not deplete the resource. When mining, +2% geode chance. Whe mining red or crystal sandstone, +10% chance to get double sandstone.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Resourceful is a tier 2 aura available as part of the Members Loyalty Programme and can be purchased from Xuan or Solomon's General Store for 23,000 Membership Loyalty Points.
This aura gives the following benefits:
- 10% chance to not deplete a resource when woodcutting or excavating.
- +2% geode chance when mining.
- 10% chance to give an additional red/crystal-flecked sandstone which does not contribute towards the daily limit.
It is activated for an hour and has a recharge time of three hours.
The aura can only activate when the resource is about to be depleted. For example, consider a tree where each time a log is gained, there is a 20% chance that the tree is felled (depleted). When this check succeeds, the aura provides a 10% chance that the depletion will be ignored, and the tree will continue providing logs as if nothing happened. Mining sandstone (and trees that provide just one log) simply provide an extra resource when the aura activates.
In Archaeology, the aura only applies to material caches, as artefact excavation spots do not deplete. The aura has no effect when cutting elder trees, bamboo or golden bamboo.
The Refined perk provides the same effect for Woodcutting and Archaeology, both the perk and the aura can trigger on one tree (in fact, the perk can trigger multiple times with or without the aura).
Aura stats[edit | edit source]
|Cost to extend (50%)||5 Vis wax|
|Cost to extend (100%)||10 Vis wax|
Effective resources[edit | edit source]
The aura is effective on the following resources:
|Mining: +10% double ore chance|
|Crystal-flecked sandstone mine||Red sandstone mine|
|Woodcutting: +10% depletion prevention chance|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 27 February 2023 (Update):
- The timer for an active Aura will no longer decrease while logged out.
- patch 20 April 2020 (Update):
- The Resourceful aura now works with Archaeology.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- The Resourceful aura will once again display a text message if you've gained an extra Crystal-flecked or Red sandstone when mining.
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The resourceful aura examine has been updated to correctly match what it does.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Resourceful aura now increases the chance to find geodes when mining and increases the chance to get double ore when mining Crystal-flecked or Red sandstone .
- patch 20 December 2011 (Update):
- The resourceful aura now works correctly with chopping down trees without having killed an evil tree.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Mining and Smithing rework, the 10% chance not to deplete a resource also applied to mining.