Reinforced dragon bones are remains obtained from rune dragons and elite rune dragons. They are also a possible reward when turning in daily challenges. Reinforced dragon bones give 190 Prayer experience when buried (380 when wearing the Dragon Rider amulet), 760 Prayer experience when offered at the Ectofuntus, or 665 Prayer experience when offered at a gilded altar with 2 burners lit.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Astellarn page for details
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Black stone dragon page for details
- ^ This source has further information about this drop, see the Verak Lith page for details
- It is assumed that two burners are lit while using the gilded altar and does not include the cost of clean marrentill.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 10 April 2017 (Update):
- Renamed from "Rune dragon bones" to "Reinforced dragon bones", with the examine text changed from "Dragon bones infused with runite ore." to "Incredibly tough dragon bones."
- Reinforced dragon bones were changed to their current name on 10 April 2017 due to gemstone dragons sharing the same bone drop.
- There are multiple ways to use reinforced dragon bones to get from 1-99 Prayer:
- A player choosing to use a gilded altar with lit burners and no other experience boosts would spend 221,056,110 if all the bones were bought at the current medium price on the Grand Exchange.
- Additionally, the first bone would take them straight to level 7 Prayer.
- Using the ectofuntus would cost 193,424,096, but it would take far longer to do so.
- Cremating the bones would cost 309,478,553, and would additionally give 10,427,545 Firemaking experience.
- Simply burying the bones would cost 773,696,383.