Quick guide for Regicide
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||King Lathas's messenger (typically, this happens about 15 minutes after completing Underground Pass).|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Talk to King Lathas on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Ardougne Castle.
- Travel through the Underground Pass which can be found on the far west side of West Ardougne. Refer to this guide for instructions navigating the Underground Pass.
- Enter the well in Iban's Temple.
- Exit the cave to the west.
Tirannwn[edit | edit source]
- Run through the forest, talk to Idris. Watch him die then continue.
- If Idris does not spawn, log out and back in to trigger the scene.
- Run south, jump the leaves trap, "pass the sticks" trap west of the musician.
- Continue south and activate the lodestone.
- Follow the path north-west to the elf camp.
- Jump another leaves trap and cross the log into the elf camp.
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth.
- Teleport to the lodestone, talk to the elf tracker.
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth again which requires at least one free inventory space.
- Talk to the elf tracker again.
- Click the tracks a few steps west of lodestone in front of the dense forest entrance.
- Talk to the elf tracker.
- Climb through the dense forest, kill the guard.
- Go north, pass tripwire and go through more dense forest.
- Run west then south, once again through dense forest, and talk to General Hining in the camp.
- Take 2 barrels behind the largest, rectangular tent (you will only need 1 if you don't plan on completing Mourning's End Part I).
Sabotage[edit | edit source]
Items needed: The Big Book of Bangs, 1 empty pot, 1 strip of cloth, 1 limestone, cooked rabbit, 2 barrels, and 10+ pieces of coal (Coal cannot be in an ore box and you may require more if you fail to operate the still).
- Go back to the elf camp via the lodestone and talk to Lord Iorwerth. Read the book he gives you. Pick up the pot north of him.
- Teleport back to the Tirannwn lodestone and use both barrels on the tar south of the tracker. The clickable area is small, and is directly south of the cart near the shore (image on the right).
- Take some sulphur, grind it.
- Use your limestone on any furnace for quicklime.
- Talk to the Chemist in Rimmington. The book must be in your inventory, otherwise your Quest Journal will not update.
- Use your barrel of tar on the fractionation still outside (complete this process twice, if you plan on completing Mourning's End I because a barrel of naphtha is required for that quest).
- Operate the still:
- Click the right half of the tar valve twice.
- When the pressure gauge is within the green and red, click the right half of the pressure valve.
- Add a few coal and keep the heat in the green. Make sure to add the coal in small intervals of roughly 5 seconds.
- Keep it balanced until the bar at the bottom is full. Close the interface.
- Grind the quicklime into your pot.
- In the following order, use the items on each other:
- Head to the catapult north of Port Tyras camp.
- Right click use a cooked rabbit on the Tyras guard.
- Use the bomb on the catapult (not catapult lever).
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth.
The lord's message[edit | edit source]
- Attempt to enter Ardougne Castle. Arianwyn will talk to you.
- Talk to King Lathas.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 quest points
- 13,750 experience
- 15,000 coins
- Access to Isafdar and the overpass of Arandar
- Access to Port Tyras by using charter ships
- Ability to wield and use a dragon halberd (bought for 325,000 coins from the quartermaster in Tyras Camp)
- Ability to have elves assigned as a slayer task by Chaeldar, Sumona, Morvran, and Laniakea.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Regicide is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
|Part 4 of the Elf quest series|