|Release date||9 April 2008 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Fist of Guthix lobby|
|Sells items||Fist of Guthix Reward Shop|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Reggie is the shopkeeper of the Fist of Guthix Reward shop. Players can exchange tokens they earn in the minigame for special items from the Fist of Guthix group. The items Reggie sells are purchasable only with Fist of Guthix tokens.
In addition to selling items, the player can pay him tokens to repair any Fist of Guthix items that have degraded, or he can completely degrade any item to make it tradeable (free of charge). People use this feature to sell advanced armour to other people who do not wish to play Fist of Guthix.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 May 2019 (Update):.
- Reggie, the Fist of Guthix store owner, will now recognise when an item is used on him from an adjacent tile.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Reggie in Fist of Guthix no longer talks about the metal gauntlets in his shop, since he no longer sells them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He has many items on his shelves that are not sold in his store. Some of these items are a dragon dagger, steel boots, a steel heraldic helm, two other boots of unknown metals, a steel kiteshield, a steel dagger, a pair of yellow gloves, a white trimmed black medium helm, a rune knife, an ancient rome-styled helm, a steel longsword, a shortbow with steel arrows as well as a steel sq shield in the shape of a kiteshield.
- The sprites of the armour pieces have not been updated with the 6 March 2012 armour update.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]