|Release||20 May 2013 (Update)|
|Location||See Hops patch|
|doc • Talk page|
Reeds are grown by planting four reed seeds in a hops patch, requiring level 78 Farming. Fully-grown reeds produce toads, swamp tar, and green salamanders when harvested. Three to five toad egg sacs (depending on the compost used), with a chance of receiving ten swamp tar and/or green salamanders per toad egg sac harvested, are gained per crop. Five toad egg sacs are received if supercompost is used, and greater numbers of sacs can be received if the patch ticks between the start and end of harvest. Harvesting yields 190 Farming experience per sac. Reeds harvested on Entrana will only yield swamp tar and toad egg sacs.
Farming[edit | edit source]
|Payment||15 asgarnian hops|
|Time||80 minutes (4x20 minutes)|
|Seeds per||4 seeds|
|Crop||Toad egg sac|
|Chance to save [?]||? (edit)|
Growth stages[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 21 March 2016 (Update):
- Players can no longer acquire swamp lizards on Entrana by harvesting reeds from the farming patch.
- patch 20 May 2013 (Update):
- Ensured that several farming patches (including Grapes, Reeds, Fly traps and Snape grass) progress into the correct next state instead of changing into different patches.
- Farmers now take payment for protecting Grapevine and Reeds correctly.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|