Red spiders' eggs are a secondary Herblore ingredient used to create a variety of potions. They are usually found in areas inhabited by deadly red spiders.
Additionally, red spiders' eggs can be used as payment, alongside a limpwurt root and 5 coins, for a 4-dose strength potion from the Apothecary in Varrock. This is the only way for free players to obtain the potion without using the Grand Exchange.
Red spiders' eggs are also used alongside raw sardines in the Creature Creation activity to create a spidine, which drops a number of red spiders' eggs when defeated. These may be noted while wearing an Ardougne cloak.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
|Egg Spawn scroll
||When a spirit spider is summoned, this Summoning special move generates up to seven red spiders' eggs at the cost of 6 special move points.
||Tower of Life
||A spidine is created by using one set of red spiders' eggs and a raw sardine on the spidine altar of life in the dungeon, and drops additional red spiders' eggs upon death.
Casting egg spawn
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 5 February 2001 (Update):
- A new area at the end of the sewer is now open. Watch out because it contains deadly red spiders! Fight them to get the rare red spider eggs, which when taken with other ingredients to the Apothecary in varrock can be used to make a 4-dose strength potion!