Red, Red Pies of Summer
|Red, Red Pies of Summer|
|Bake a summer pie in the Cooking Guild from scratch.|
|Release date||7 September 2010 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
- Make pastry dough by mixing a pot of flour (is sold in the Guild) with water (a jug of water can be made in the Guild).
- Use the pastry dough on a pie dish (is found in the Guild).
- Add a strawberry, watermelon, and cooking apple to the shell (in that order).
- The cooking apple can be found in the Guild, the rest needs to be brought from outside.
- Bake the raw summer pie.
- The pie must be baked on the range in the Cooks' Guild. Using the Bake Pie spell inside the Cooks' Guild will not count.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!