| Talk to Sir Amik Varze on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] in the White Knights' Castle in Falador.|
| Members only|
|Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
- 3 Herblore
- Ablility to defeat a level 7 enemy without any items at all.
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
- Store all equipment and anything in your inventory to be able to start the puzzles
- High-level players are highly recommended to turn to a female in order to complete the quest without difficulty. Low-level players and pures can die to Sir Leye to complete the quest - however this can take a long time and can happen multiple times - as dying won't reset your quest progress, allowing them to finish the quest while being a male character. You can change gender by visiting the Makeover Mage.
- Sir Leye (level 7) without weapons or armour.
- Before talking to Sir Tiffy Cashien, read the Lady Table section below as her test starts right away and will be failed if not paying attention.
- The tests may not appear in this particular order, and you may not receive all of the tests, so be sure to read all the different puzzles prior.
- In this room there will be eleven statues when there should be twelve. The goal is to study the statues then, when the twelfth one is returned, pick the one that was originally missing.
- To pass: Look at the statue types. there will be bronze, silver, and gold statues and one of each type will have a different weapon (sword, halberd, greataxe, or mace.) Find the statue that wasn't there originally and touch it.
Notice which type of metal only has three statues rather than four, memorise those three weapons being wielded by the statues and identify the one that wasn't there before. Useful way to pass this test is by taking screen picture from the front of the statues and then paste it on Paint then search for the missing statue with no time limitation.
- In this room, the chicken, bag of grain, and the fox must all be transported to the other side of the bridge in a specific order.
- The order is as follows:
- Take the chicken across and put it down.
- In order to put down an object, open your equipment panel and click on the equipped object.
- Take the fox across and put it down. Grab the chicken.
- Take the grain and drop the chicken. Take the grain across.
- Drop the grain and go back and take the chicken across.
- Collect Items
- Search the most south-western bookshelf for a knife.
- Search all four of the most southern shelves with vials, take all of them.
- Search the north-eastern middle-sized crate next to the chest for a tin.
- Search the four northern shelves for the remaining vials, take all of them.
- Talk to Sir Ren Itchood.
- The first letter of each line he says is the answer to the door's lock.
- Possible combinations are: BITE, FISH, LAST, MEAT, RAIN, or TIME.
- Talk to Miss Hynn Terprett.
- She will give you a riddle
- The riddles and answers are as follows:
|If you were sentenced to death, what would you rather choose, thrown into a lake of acid, burned over a fire, fed to wolves that haven't eaten in 30 days or being thrown off a castle turret?
||Being fed to the wolves.
|I dropped four identical stones, into four identical buckets, each containing an identical amount of water. The first bucket was at 32 degrees Fahrenheit, the second was at 33 degrees, the third was at 34 and the fourth was at 35 degrees. Which bucket's stone dropped to the bottom of the bucket last?
||The First Bucket.
|A father is 4 times as old as his daughter. In 20 years he will be 2 times as old. How old is the daughter?
|Counting the creatures and humans in RuneScape you get about a million inhabitants. If you multiply the fingers on everything's left hand by a million, how many would you get?
|The number of false statements here is one. The number of false statements here is two. The number of false statements here is three. The number of false statements here is four. How many false statements are there?
||There are 3 false statements.
- After you talk to him, stand there and do nothing until he talks again. Do not take the hourglass.
- After all the puzzles are done, quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 1,000 experience lamp
- 1,000 experience lamp
- 1,000 experience lamp
- Access to Initiate Temple Knight armour. You will be given a helmet (Initiate sallet) for free, and you can buy subsequent helmets for 6,000 coins, the legs (Initiate cuisse) for 8,000 coins, the platebody (Initiate hauberk) for 10,000 coins, and the full set for 20,000 coins. It looks just like White armour, only with a light gold trim and a different helmet visor.
- The Gaze of Saradomin
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Recruitment Drive is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests: