| Inspect the dwarf.|
| Members only|
|Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
- Able to kill a level 35 monster (only if you don't have Ice gloves)
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
- Inspect the Dwarf.
- Head to the Rising Sun Inn pub in Falador.
- Buy 5 Asgarnian ales from Emily.
- Ask her about dwarves and ale (wear Ring of charos (a) if you have it).
- Add 1 gold coin to each glass of ale. (you can take coins out of your money pouch by right clicking the price checker in your inventory and selecting withdraw)
- Head to the tunnel under White Wolf Mountain (cave north of Taverley lodestone).
- Talk to Rohak, the Old Dwarf.
- Use 4 Asgoldian ales on him and then, after the fade, quickly use another on him.
- Give him one-hundred Coins, a Bucket of milk, an Egg, a Pot of flour, and a Bowl of water.
- Quickly pick up the Dwarven rock cake whilst wearing gloves.
- If the cake is not picked up fast enough, the ingredients are required to make another one.
- Cooling the cake:
- If ice gloves were worn whilst picking up the cake, simply return to Lumbridge.
- If ice gloves were not worn, either drop the cake and pick it up with ice gloves equipped or kill an ice fiend with it in your inventory.
Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Mountain Dwarf is directly required for the following quests/miniquests: