Quick guide for Recipe for Disaster: Freeing King Awowogei
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Forenote[edit | edit source]
- The completion of this subquest will require players to have a ninja greegree, zombie greegree, and gorilla greegree as well as a monkeyspeak amulet.
King Awowogei[edit | edit source]
- Inspect King Awowogei in the Lumbridge castle dining room.
- Travel to Ape Atoll. Head to the south-easternmost building in Marim.
- If not already, equip any monkey greegree and the monkeyspeak amulet.
- Talk to the Elder Guard.
- Talk to Awowogei.
- If you do not already have a banana and monkey nuts, head west of the temple to Solihib's Food Stall and buy one of each.
- If you do not already have a rope, buy one from Ifaba.
- Head to the Temple of Marimbo to the north of Awowogei's seat.
- Talk to the three wise monkeys in the north-west corner of the temple.
- Talk to the three wise monkeys two more times (first discussing the banana and then the same for the monkey nuts).
Obtaining the Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Note: Each of the three following can be done in any order. The wise monkeys will eat any red bananas or tchiki nuts you have if you return to them and you may burn the dish or accidentally eat it whilst handling it, therefore it is a good idea to collect more than one of each.
The Snake[edit | edit source]
The Red Banana[edit | edit source]
Tchiki Nuts[edit | edit source]
- Head south of Marim to the Ape Atoll Agility Course.
- Equip the ninja greegree.
- Proceed through the course until reaching the hole right after the rope swing.
- Enter the hole and pick a monkey nut from the bush.
- Grind it with a Pestle and mortar. Tool belt pestle works. Once the previous one is ground, you can collect another.
- Climb up the rope and finish the course.
Freeing King Awowogei[edit | edit source]
- If below level 70 Cooking, make sure to have the boost at this part.
- Use the snake corpse on either the red banana slices or the tchiki monkey nut paste to prepare a raw stuffed snake.
- Enter the trapdoor near the eastern wall of the temple.
- Walk down one of the wooden platforms and Enter the crack in the east wall between the wooden platforms, called "Exit".
- Equip the zombie greegree.
- Walk across the coals and Use the raw stuffed snake on the long rock.
- Head to Lumbridge Castle and use the stuffed snake on King Awowogei. Be careful not to eat it.
- Subquest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 10,000 experience
- 10,000 experience
- Ape Atoll Teleport spell
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's chest
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Recipe for Disaster: Freeing King Awowogei is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|