Quick guide for Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||After you finish the 9 subquests, a white portal will appear in the dining room. Enter it when you're ready to fight.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to bring good food and possibly super sets.
- Prayers can not be used.
- Summoning can not be used.
- Dwarf multicannons can not be used.
- Each boss spawns immediately after its predecessor is defeated.
- Leaving the boss area and restocking after each boss is allowed.
- If killed, the gravestone will appear right outside the Culinaromancer portal.
The Bosses[edit | edit source]
Agrith-Na-Na[edit | edit source]
Main article: Agrith-Na-Na
- Kill Agrith-Na-Na.
- Agrith-Na-Na uses Melee when in range and uses Fire Blast when not in melee range.
- Ranging is effective against him.
Flambeed[edit | edit source]
Main article: Flambeed
- Kill Flambeed.
- Ice gloves must be used if using a weapon. Be sure to have an empty inventory slot for your weapon(s), which will automatically be unequipped when engaging Flambeed. If you do not have an empty inventory slot when Flambeed spawns, your ice gloves might be sent to your bank to make room for your weapon in your inventory.
- Using Water Spells or Ranged is effective against him.
Karamel[edit | edit source]
Main article: Karamel
- Kill Karamel.
- It is recommended to bring stat restore potions.
- It is also recommended to fight her in melee range with a fire spell as her melee attacks do little damage.
Dessourt[edit | edit source]
Main article: Dessourt
- Kill Dessourt.
- Iban Blast and Ranged works well on him.
- At least one restore potion is recommended as he has a chance of draining stats.
Gelatinnoth Mother[edit | edit source]
Main article: Gelatinnoth Mother
- Kill Gelantinnoth Mother.
- Damage can be done to her in this order:
The Culinaromancer[edit | edit source]
Main article: Culinaromancer
- The Culinaromancer has little to no defence but can hit over 200.
- Kill the Culinaromancer with either melee, Ranged, or Magic.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- An antique lamp, which gives 20,000 experience to any skill above 50 (Note: If your inventory is full upon defeating the Culinaromancer, the lamp can be found in your bank.)
- Full access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.
|Final subquest of Recipe for Disaster|